Written Synthesis: Communicating Business Value (Essay Sample)
But remember don't just answering those questions without interact with the topic: communicate with business value.
Use the resource I provide and remember the main topic of the assignment how CIO communicating the business value.
Every organization has its Chief Information Officer (CIO). A CIO is a job title which is often given to the senior-most executive in an organization who works for the traditional information technology and computer systems that help in working towards the organization's set goals and mission ( Wunderlich & Beck, 2017).
A CIO communicates in a number of ways that are in line and promotes the business value of an organization. A CIO must first understand the business or the start-up culture before anything else. He or she must be able to realize that there should be no barriers of communication between development and operations in business and that communication is essential and collaboration between various vital players with the organization is very important for a successful business. A good CIO must change his or her way of thinking and do things differently as well as avoiding value traps. A successful CIO can show and take the road which illuminates the value of an organization. A CIO and his or her team should discuss the business in the same terms as other members of the executive groups. During their communication, a CIO should be to connect IT investments to specific improvements in business performance to enhance a competitive advantage for the business, and this will also cover the various ways IT can be applied to differentiate the company. The CIO should show he or she has value beyond IT and can be resourceful to the organization in other duties too.
In terms of ethics, a CIO must be aware at all
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- Stereotyping Essays
- Business Association In The United States Of AmericaDescription: This project will give you the opportunity to develop an event concept and a checklist of tasks required to plan your event. The end result of this project will be an online report submission based upon the following scenario....4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Effective Communication: Epic ManufacturesDescription: The below case study of Epic Manufactures and the management case on YouTube used to make the below report echoes the above statement as they both describe organizations that are failing because of a lack in effective communication....7 pages/≈1925 words | 7 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Watch The Following Documentary About London's Corinthia HotelDescription: The goal is for you to come up with a detail-oriented and well-structured summary that clearly describes the hotel operations that you observed in the video. You will handle me a hard copy of your assignment...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Essay |