HE490 Healthcare Capstone: Research Studies Management Essay (Essay Sample)
HE490 Healthcare Capstone: Research Studies
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be double‐spaced; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page for specific format requirements.
This section prepares you to complete this assignment successfully. Please follow these instructions to complete and submit the assignment.
1. Create a Word document for your responses and save.
2. Be sure to include a title page that includes your name, student ID number, course code, course name, and submission date.
3. When you are ready to submit the assignment, attach the document to your assignment and submit it to Ashworth College through the Assignments tool located on the left-hand navigation bar.
Submit the following.
1. The title of your topic.
2. A research question or thesis statement, along with one or two paragraphs that describe the topic and your rationale for choosing the topic.
3. A preliminary list of ten (10) relevant resources - include only titles and URLs.
Health Information Management
Student’s ID Number
Course NameCourse Code
Health Information Management
Health information management refers to the collection, storage, analysis, protection, and interpretation of patient data. Every time an individual visits a hospital, his or her medical diagnosis, treatment, and tests are kept by the health institution for future reference. Traditionally, hospitals used to keep paper-based files for patients to help them obtain the medical history or profiles for people so that they can provide the best treatment. Currently, health information is either electronically stored, paper-based, or a combination of the two. The most significant thing is to keep proper records of patients’ data to help doctors understand their patients and offer high-quality medical services based on individuals' past medical profiles. Health information management is critical when it comes to the provision of better healthcare services since it ensures that physicians are well-informed about the coexisting patient’s health condition before dealing with any upcoming medical problem. Some people suffer from more than one medical issue and it is crucial to focus on how the treatment of a specific health condition affects others. For example, if a patient has diabetes and gets other health complications, there are medicines that physicians cannot prescribe since they might worsen their existing medical problem. Health information management enables doctors to give high-quality healthcare services since they can access patients’ medical profiles, which help them to make the right decision after analyzing the existing health condition of individuals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Final Paper MGT 435 Management Essay Research PaperDescription: Change is one of the things that are approached with mixed feelings by companies and individuals. Often, change is associated with too much negativity because, in many cases, people are often comfortable with the status quo and are more likely to resist change...9 pages/≈2475 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Examples Of Organizational Change Management EssayDescription: Organizational change has become a necessary undertaking in the modern world, primarily because of the technological revolution that characterizes the 21st century. An example of organizational change is one that occurred in Microsoft under CEO Satya Nadella. After he was named CEO in 2014...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Implementing Organizational Change Management EssayDescription: The stakeholder approach can be integral in implementing organizational change. According to Peltokorpi et al. (2008), the stakeholder theory by Edward Freeman can be applied in the context of organizational change. According to the authors, the theory offers an interesting view in managing organizational...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Essay |