Significant Errors In A Student’s Paper (Essay Sample)
Think of a presentation, advertisement, news article, or other publication that contained writing errors. What was your impression of the material once you viewed the error? How might significant errors in a student's paper indicate a student's readiness to pursue this program? What steps might one take to proof assignments before they are submitted for grading?
Once I viewed an article that had errors. My impression of the article after viewing the error is that the content of the article is not credible. I could no longer trust the author’s ideas and was not interested any more in reading the article. The errors made the article feel low-quality and not something untrustworthy (Thompson, 2014).
Significant errors in a student’s paper would indicate the student does his or her assignments hastily. The student also does not give an assignment enough time to understand it and produce an assignment that is understandable. This would mean that the student is not ready to pursue the program because one does not have the required concentration. Further, with the student required to do a lot of assignments, significant errors would result in high probability of failing grade. In this program, students need to be keen on what they are writing to show...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Leader Assessment: Confidence And HumilityDescription: A good leader must also have confidence as no one will take the risk of following a leader who has no self-confidence and is not self-assured....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Significance of Time Management in DBA ProgramDescription: Time management is essential in any situation, but it is significantly important in completing the DBA program. A person who has set ambitious goals such as myself need to have an effective time management....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Evaluating Benefit Packages in the MarketplaceDescription: This paper will take a pragmatic approach to some of the best employee benefits packages that are offered by three similar Telecommunication companies in the marketplace....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |