Personal Leadership Style, Strengths Weaknesses. Management Essay (Essay Sample)
• Reflect on the leadership styles reviewed to date and describe your own personal leadership style. What do
you feel are your strengths and weaknesses as a leader? Please reference 2 – 3 assessments completed
during the semester.
• Has a third party (supervisor, colleague, professor, etc.) ever discussed your strengths and weaknesses with
you as they relate to your leadership style and ability? How did you react?
• Assess the evolution of your thinking and personal worldview since the course began. For example, have
your views on what it takes to be a leader changed? Have your views about yourself changed?
• Submit via NYU Classes Format
Font: 12-point Times New Roman
Length: 2 – 3 pages, double-spaced
Margins: 1 inch all around
Inclusion of a reference is optional but recommended
Leadership refers to the power of an individual to influence others toward working hard to achieve certain goals. Several leadership styles are used in different organizations. Some of the most recent acknowledged leadership styles include democratic, autocratic, and charismatic. In a democratic leadership style, the leaders allow the participation of other members in making decisions. On the other hand, an autocratic leadership style makes all decisions and takes full control of the company (Demirtas & Karaca, 2020).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Based on your experiences, news or papers you read, describe a case/phenomenon that relates . . .Description: There are different styles of leadership that are adopted by leaders. Each style is supposed to help leaders influence their followers and gain their trust....8 pages/≈2200 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- FIFA corruption, how to fix it. Management Assignment.Description: This present review is an insight into the management of the global football governing body, FIFA, and how it has fared when it comes to leadership and transparency of its dealings. ...6 pages/≈1650 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Option #2: Using Tools to Solve a Problem. Management EssayDescription: The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted notable flaws in the technological practices of most Australian businesses, which have led to the loss of many customers....4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Management | Essay |