Module 7 Critical Thinking: Myers-briggs Readings (Essay Sample)
Choose one of the following two assignments to complete this week. Do not complete both assignments. Identify your assignment choice in the title of your submission.Note that while there are two options for the Critical Thinking Assignment, there is only one rubric. Review the rubric to confirm you are meeting the assignment requirements.Option #1: Self-Knowledge ReflectionBased on what you have learned in this course, in particular the Myers-Briggs readings and assessment, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, interests, and values. Map this knowledge to a degree program that you see as a good fit for you. Here is a link to the Myers-Briggs self-assessment that you completed in Modulesource..
ORG 300 – Applying Leadership Principles
Colorado State University – Global Campus
Instructions: Based on the Myers-Briggs readings and assessment, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, interests, and values. Map this knowledge to a degree program you see as a good fit for you. (Before submission, remove this instruction section, which should leave your paper in APA format)
To grow and develop in any aspect, one has to regularly assess themselves. Self-evaluation is indeed essential especially for leaders because it helps them to work on themselves while gauging the changes they are making and the effects these changes could have on them and their employees. I believe I have grown and developed as a leader simply because I try to practice what I learn and then assess myself periodically.
I take pride in my strengths and they include the following:
* Self-confidence. I am a self-confident leader.
* I am also an optimist and always have a positive attitude and outlook on life.
* I am action oriented and always leads by example.
* I also like motivating people and helping them to align their personal goals with those of the organization.
* Am emotionally intelligent.
- Week 5 Questions: Direct Service And Indirect Service In Global TransportationDescription: Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of intermodal transportation for international freight. Present plausible scenarios in each case. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- HRM 11415 Part B: The Role of Leaders in Enabling Effective Change Management Within Organiz. . .Description: According to Renz (2016), leaders in an organization come up with an effective team that will assist in achieving the set goals of production. This paper examines the role of leaders in change management in culminating failures to achieve a smooth transition....7 pages/≈1925 words | 10 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Leading Diverse Teams: Female Leaders and Gender ExploitationDescription: What challenges did this female leader face in the business world? How did the female leader you selected overcome those challenges?...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |