Module 7 Critical Thinking: Myers-briggs Readings (Essay Sample)
Choose one of the following two assignments to complete this week. Do not complete both assignments. Identify your assignment choice in the title of your submission.Note that while there are two options for the Critical Thinking Assignment, there is only one rubric. Review the rubric to confirm you are meeting the assignment requirements.Option #1: Self-Knowledge ReflectionBased on what you have learned in this course, in particular the Myers-Briggs readings and assessment, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, interests, and values. Map this knowledge to a degree program that you see as a good fit for you. Here is a link to the Myers-Briggs self-assessment that you completed in Modulesource..
ORG 300 – Applying Leadership Principles
Colorado State University – Global Campus
Instructions: Based on the Myers-Briggs readings and assessment, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, interests, and values. Map this knowledge to a degree program you see as a good fit for you. (Before submission, remove this instruction section, which should leave your paper in APA format)
To grow and develop in any aspect, one has to regularly assess themselves. Self-evaluation is indeed essential especially for leaders because it helps them to work on themselves while gauging the changes they are making and the effects these changes could have on them and their employees. I believe I have grown and developed as a leader simply because I try to practice what I learn and then assess myself periodically.
I take pride in my strengths and they include the following:
* Self-confidence. I am a self-confident leader.
* I am also an optimist and always have a positive attitude and outlook on life.
* I am action oriented and always leads by example.
* I also like motivating people and helping them to align their personal goals with those of the organization.
* Am emotionally intelligent.
- Research at Work: Human Resource Rechnician in the MilitaryDescription: What kind of information will you need to be able to share with others, including both internal and external audiences, such as general public, customers?...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Management | Essay |
- WEEK 5 Team Decision Making Research AssignmentDescription: Importance for leading teams, provide additional research to describe it, and share a work-related example to show how it would apply to the workplace...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Control and Report Cost through CompletionDescription: Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts...5 pages/≈1375 words | 7 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |