Module 7 Critical Thinking: Myers-briggs Readings (Essay Sample)
Choose one of the following two assignments to complete this week. Do not complete both assignments. Identify your assignment choice in the title of your submission.Note that while there are two options for the Critical Thinking Assignment, there is only one rubric. Review the rubric to confirm you are meeting the assignment requirements.Option #1: Self-Knowledge ReflectionBased on what you have learned in this course, in particular the Myers-Briggs readings and assessment, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, interests, and values. Map this knowledge to a degree program that you see as a good fit for you. Here is a link to the Myers-Briggs self-assessment that you completed in Modulesource..
ORG 300 – Applying Leadership Principles
Colorado State University – Global Campus
Instructions: Based on the Myers-Briggs readings and assessment, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, interests, and values. Map this knowledge to a degree program you see as a good fit for you. (Before submission, remove this instruction section, which should leave your paper in APA format)
To grow and develop in any aspect, one has to regularly assess themselves. Self-evaluation is indeed essential especially for leaders because it helps them to work on themselves while gauging the changes they are making and the effects these changes could have on them and their employees. I believe I have grown and developed as a leader simply because I try to practice what I learn and then assess myself periodically.
I take pride in my strengths and they include the following:
* Self-confidence. I am a self-confident leader.
* I am also an optimist and always have a positive attitude and outlook on life.
* I am action oriented and always leads by example.
* I also like motivating people and helping them to align their personal goals with those of the organization.
* Am emotionally intelligent.
- Challenges to Change: Resistance and ResilienceDescription: Resilience allows a system to retain its structure and function in the face of external and internal changes and challenges....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- What Is The Differences Between Salaried And Hourly Employees?Description: As an employee, it is indeed essential to know where you belong or which category of employee you are. It is also essential to understand concepts such as overtime. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Ephesians Chapter 5: The Various Duties, ResponsibilitiesDescription: Read Ephesians 6:5-9, discuss the various duties, responsibilities, liabilities, etc, of the Principal-Agent (employer-employee) relationship...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |