Begin by locating an article related to leading by example. (Essay Sample)
Begin by locating an article related to leading by example. After you have read the article, give a response to each of these statements:
1. Summarize the importance of leading by example as supported by the author.
2. Name two ways the article supported this concept.
3. Describe two positive outcomes of this approach according to the article.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages plus a title page and reference page. Follow APA format, according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. (Links to an external site.) Include 2 outside academic sources, beyond the article chosen for this assignment, to support your responses. Use outside sources other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Leading By Example
Leading By Example
This paper reports on a research by Loerakker and Winden (2016) who sought to find out the impact of leading by example on the behavior of followers. The underlying idea in this leadership strategy is that an effective leader possesses the ability to guide and inspire followers to engage in productive actions. This paper evaluates how Loerakker and Winden (2016) present the idea of leading by example.
Through the article, the authors clearly show the importance of leading by example. According to the article, leading by example can be a significant signaling tool in the event that the leader is more knowledgeable about the environment than the followers.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Wonders of Art, Wonders of Nature. Wonders and the Order of NatureDescription: Cabinet of curiosities (wunderkammern): These are rooms where elite scholars (princes and members of the aristocracy) displayed their most epic work of art. The displays represented the creators’ understanding of the environment....1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |
- Reading Response. History Article Critique assignmentDescription: Pieces of literature written in the past, have always been some of the most crucial pieces in understanding both the past, present and future of the society. ...2 pages/≈550 words | Chicago | History | Article Critique |
- Art Historian Project: Use of Symbolism in Dutch Painting From 1500-1800CEDescription: Symbolism or the use of symbols is a common feature for most artistic works since time immemorial. In most cases, these symbols usually represent something in the culture, religion, politics or the social lives of the artists....4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | History | Essay |