Capstone 5 - Leadership Decision Making. Management Essay (Essay Sample)
Select a decision that Thomas is faced with. Research decision-making approaches and apply one approach to the decision. You will prepare a 2- to 3-page paper justifying your decision and describing the decision-making approach you used.
For this assignment, do the following:
1. Locate three peer-reviewed articles in the CSU-Global Library on decision making.
2. Read each article and consider your own opinion of the issue.
3. Write a 2- to 3-page paper offering a decision based on the facts in this case. Explain the decision-making style you applied to this case.
4. Be sure to use effective written communication strategies to convey your ideas.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Be 2-3 pages in length.
Include at least three outside sources, in addition to properly citing information.
Leadership Decision Making
Leadership Decision Making
An organization with around 150 employees can be challenging for one person to oversee that all processes are running smoothly. Martin Thomas, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Devise Products Unlimited (DPU), should consider various things if he wants to change how things are done in his company. Micromanaging such a large manufacturing company is likely to cause problems since the individual cannot be everywhere at all the time. Thomas should learn how to trust the firm’s directors, managers, and employees. Thomas should apply the analytic decision-making style to overcome various issues that he is facing in operating DPU successfully.
- PURCHASING & SUPPLY MANAGEMENT Garland Chocolates Chapter 5 and Trojan Technologies Chapter . . .Description: Currently, Garland Chocolates is experiencing problems in manufacturing and packing their brand of Edgeworth efficiently. This problem is leading to a decline in the company’s profit margin. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Recovery Efforts. Disaster Recovery process. Management EssayDescription: This process is vital for any organization that intends to come out of a significant setback like Covid-19. An Organization may have good structure and a highly experienced leadership, but the Human Factor plays a vital role in the entire process (Wallace & Webber, 2017)...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Data Backup and Recovery Essay. Management Assignment.Description: Every business generates data and data files that need to be stored. With data, companies need to be careful because as indicated by ready.gov, data can be lost, corrupted, compromised or stolen through hardware failure, human error, hacking and malware (2018)....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Management | Essay |