HR Assignment Part 2 My Dream Job: Healthy Food Restaurant Essay (Essay Sample)
Dream job topic to Manage my own Healthy Foods Restaurant
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Create a job description and specifications for your dream job.
2 Design a compensation and benefits package related to your dream job.
3. Rationalize your compensation and benefits package. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the compensation and benefits package.
4. Imagine this is the only position of its kind in the organization. From this perspective, design a performance appraisal program to assess your job performance.
5. Rationalize your performance appraisal program. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the performance appraisal program.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
7. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. This course requires use of new Straver Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
b. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
c. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
d. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Discuss job analysis, job descriptions, and specifications.
• Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of employee compensation programs.
• Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
• Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.riirlc horo to wiaw tho nraHinn rnhrir fnr thic accinnmont
Healthy Food Restaurant.
My Dream Job: Healthy Food Restaurant
My dream job is to become the manager of my own proprietary company called Healthy Food Restaurant. For the job description and specification of this position, in my organization, there are numerous objectives for the position of the manger such as ensuring the health and safety of the organization, formulating the mission, vision and corporate culture of the company, developing a superior workforce ensuring personal growth and self-development as the lead employee. The manager is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all the operations and fiscal health of all business units, divisions and departments in the restaurant. These divisions and departments include the financial department, human resource department and the information technology unit.
Also, in the organization, the manager works with the human resources staff spot new potential target, recruit, interview them and employ an appropriate number of qualified employees as well as coach and mentor them in to professional performers (Sethi & Malhan, 2013). Basically, the manager is the leader of all other employment sections in the organization and also responsible for maintaining work systems, procedures and policies that encourage the other employees to up their optimum performance and other human resources in order to achieve the primary goal of the company.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to dream:
- Relationship between “The Death of a Salesman” and the American dreamDescription: James Adams first coined the term “American dream.” The term denotes a land where life is better and richer for every individual. Adams believed in a country where there is an opportunity for all individuals to achieve according to their ability....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Personal Reflection: The Two Dreams That I Had Last NightDescription: The dreams were too captivating and interesting to me since they were about the things that matter in my life. In my first dream, I was in a deep ocean and diving with my friend....3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | MLA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Einstein Dreams, by Alan Lightman EssayDescription: Alan Lightman highlights various idea and concepts in his novel. The central ideas and purpose of writing Einstein Dreams is; time, humanity, and free will. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |