MOD 1 WK 1 DISCUSSION POST. Automobile industry companies (Essay Sample)
THERE ARE TO POST, RESPOND TO BOTH POST WITH 135 WORDS EACH POST
ALSO SEE ATTACHMENT
POST#1 Automobile companies improved their global competitiveness and achieved economic success with the use of computer-integrated manufacturing. Was the automation decision good for improving productivity? Was the automation decision defensible on ethical grounds (job losses)? Be sure to make a good argument for your position.
Enter your original response to this question. Support your response with evidence from the readings or other resources. It is not necessary to provide formal citations, but you should give the sources of your information.
You are invited to attend the Trident Symposium International (TSI), a meeting for entrepreneurs and marketing execs (also known as MKT501). Use this forum to discuss a product or service you wish to launch. Click the list of recommended products/service areas. It is acceptable to create a small service-oriented business that is unique to your geographic area.
During class, you will develop a comprehensive strategic marketing plan; TSI provides a unique opportunity to share with peers and evolve your ideas. While the business you will work with may not be real, the research, application, and competitive analysis used in the class will be.
The list is divided into categories that reflect career paths followed by many of Trident’s students. It allows you to pick a product that can work for your future or current profession. If you would like to choose a product or service not listed above, you must receive faculty approval early in week 1. If you did not get approval prior to posting, you may need to redo the work.
During this class, you will be working progressively with a product/service of your creation. Prior to selecting a topic and starting on the assignments, you should review the other units. This will help you to select an appropriate product/service with which to work.
Be sure to pick a product or service that is ready to market. If you are developing a new product (or service), assume that it is beyond the development phase ready for the marketplace.
Understanding your customer profile is essential to the overall marketing plan. Customer profiles also help with selecting the correct media for the target markets, positioning, and segmentation.
WEEK 1 DISCUSSION POST
Provide a brief description of the product/service with which you will work.
Visit US Framework and VALS™ Types and complete the following:
• Choose three possible profiles for your product’s audiences. NOTE: You can take the VALS survey if you wish.
• Explain why you are targeting these segments. Provide three possible places to advertise to these audiences.
. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite in the body of the post and add a reference list in APA format.
MOD 1 WK 1 Discussion Post
Companies within the automobile industry have an upper hand and competitive edge over the others through the integration of the computer-integrated manufacturing. The implementation would assist in the factory floor operations and compiling of important reports. The idea was not unethical as the company wanted to deal with issues of high productions and low recalling of the vehicles. The company understood that the concept would increase their productivity, reduce error, increase speed, flexibility and integration.
Many of the automobile companies have suffered losses due to recalling vehicles that are faulty and do not meet standards which were as a result of hum
- AMAZON.COM: EVALUATING BUSINESS STRATEGY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGESDescription: Amazon.com operates in the retail industry where it offers products and services to customers, both online and offline. The following is an analysis of Porter’s five competitive forces, which will assist in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of Amazon.com....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Situational Awareness - Management and Leadership Paper Description: Use the library to find some scholarly articles discussing the topic listed below. When students are asked the most important traits of a good leader, honesty appears very high on the list. Discuss why this is so....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Simulated News conference (CEO, spokesperson) for a crisisDescription: Simulated News conference (CEO) for a crisis Management Essay Imagine yourself in the role of city manager, CEO, or spokesperson during a crisis situation. Write a simulated news conference essay that includes the following components...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Management | Essay |