Develop a Literature Review Management Essay Research (Essay Sample)
Instructions will be uploaded as an additional file as well as the resources.
*Please be advised that I am providing the annotated bibliography with the comments from the professor to be considered in this order.
Develop a Literature Review
For this task, you will develop your brief literature review based on the research you conducted and the annotated bibliography you created in last Week (will be attached)
You need to include the following in your literature review:
- Integrated critical analysis and synthesis of the scholarly, peer-reviewed literature.
- Identify themes or subtopics to organize the literature review.
- Include a minimum of 10 scholarly sources in the literature review. NOTE: More research can be used here, as you will need to add much more to this before your dissertation is complete.
- Alternate or opposing perspectives on themes and topics.
- Main ideas in the field of study.
- Germinal, seminal, and current (within the past five years) research included.
- Emphasis of key findings in the literature.
- Focus on concepts rather than theorists or authors.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title page and references
References: Include a minimum of 10 scholarly resources
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.source..
Quality management in healthcare is becoming a concern to stakeholders bearing the impacts that it has on the overall services. The clinical environment is changing consistently. New technologies emerge as the patients’needs also change. On the same breath, new strategies and techniques for addressing healthcare issues keep emerging. In such a dynamic operational environment, it is the healthcare practitioner who is poised to face the challenges. To adapt to the demands of quality practice and management, healthcare practitioners must learn and incorporate change in their practice. Overall, professionals must work to improve outcomes for their patients no matter the magnitude of dynamism in the operational environment. Quality management in contemporary healthcare constitutes attempts to improve patient care by reducing errors within clinical settings. Effectiveness of treatment and patient safety remains a vital component of quality management. However, insight must be instilled in understanding challenges in various aspects of contemporary healthcare and the standards that professionals must focus to develop the platform for the utmost outcomes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- MNGT leadership Management Essay Research CourseworkDescription: Do we become leaders after gaining experience or are we born leaders? Well, proponents of the Great Man Theory ascertain that leadership is inherent while Behavioral Theories indicate that individuals can become leaders through learning and development. However, the film “Apollo 13”...6 pages/≈1650 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Coaching as a Leadership Tool in Marine Corps. Management EssayDescription: Since the 1700s, Marine Corps has been serving to protect its country from devastating attacks and wars. The marines have been in many wars like the American war, the Spanish American war, world war 1 and 2, and even the war against the British empire (U.S. Marine Corps, 2001). ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Five Practices of Leadership Management Essay PaperDescription: Effective leadership is a fundamental component of any business or country that is keen on success for the foreseeable future. Effective leadership is characterized by charismatic individuals who not only have the vision but are also determined on leaving a mark in all the areas they are tasked to oversee...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Management | Essay |