Critical Thinking Assignment Option #1: Mutual Engagement Essay (Essay Sample)
Read Exhibit 3‐1 Diagnostic Framework, p. 56, in your textbook. (I HAVE ATTACHED PICTURES OF THE EXHIBIT) PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE.
In this self‐reflective assignment, you will select a common organizational framework that can be used to shape mutual engagement and shared diagnosis in an organization of your choice. If you need help in your selection, contact your instructor.
Back up your facts, assumptions, ideas, and claims with 2‐3 scholarly sources that are not required readings in this course. The CSU Global Library is a good place to find these resources.
Your paper should be 4‐5 pages in length, well written, and formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center
Critical Thinking Assignment: Mutual Engagement.
Course Code: Course Name
Critical Thinking Assignment: Mutual Engagement
The turbulent nature of the business environment dictates that organizations must adapt or get wiped out. Today, the business world is changing rapidly, with significant changes in customer trends, technology, and the economy. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations scaled down on their operations, recorded losses, and retrenched some of their workforces. Regardless of the circumstance, businesses must equip themselves with solutions if unforeseen challenges may require change. To successfully implement the changes, business entities need commitment and engagement from all their stakeholders. It is critical to mutual engagement and diagnosis while making the right choice of appropriate organizational framework. This assignment aims to choose an organization and apply one type of change management framework that applies to it and shapes its mutual engagement and shared diagnosis. The chosen business is the Hyatt Hotel Corporation (HHC), while the change model is ADKAR.
The hospitality industry is among the worst hit by the COVID pandemic. While there’s little to be done being that leisure and travel and partially limited, hotels must find a method of coping with the challenge until normalcy is restored. The Hyatt Hotel Corporation was not spared either. While the company's mantra remains to care for people, the company felt the pandemic's impact. Reduced revenues and profits and a generally tough business environment are some of its core challenges. How should they respond to the current and future problems? With the ADKAR change model, the company can call on its stakeholders to come together and identify the vital steps that can influence change and limit resistance (Galli, 2019). According to this model, awareness and desire aim to remove the organization from its present state where the change is needed but not yet started. Knowledge and ability happen during the transition period, whereas reinforcement focuses on the future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- 8-2 Short Paper: Employment Law Management Essay PaperDescription: In the case study, Kareem was an ABC Corporation employee who worked at the organization’s call center unit for eight months. Kareem was a Muslim and had to take a break during his normal work schedules to pray five times a day. Since Kareem was working as a customer representative...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Interview Research Method Management Essay ResearchDescription: An interview is a qualitative research technique that involves asking open-ended questions to collect relevant data about a subject. In most cases, the interviewer is an expert in the subject matter and intends to understand the respondents' opinions using a well-planned and executed series...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Innovation Management Essay Research Coursework PaperDescription: The innovation that characterizes the operations of Tesla is nothing short of remarkable. Under the leadership of CEO Elon Musk, the company has pioneered major innovations in the electric car industry. In the TED video, Seth Godin emphasizes that for an idea to spread, it has to be remarkable...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Essay |