Thesis Question Literature & Language Essay Coursework (Essay Sample)
Topic : Childhood Obesity
Create a research strategy by completing the following operations(EXAMPLE ATTACHE):
1. Create a working thesis for your topic. If you are not sure about the topic you chose, perform some exploratory research. The working thesis you write should be persuasive.
2. Create a research question based on your working thesis. Remember, a research question prompts you to find additional information about a topic so that you can speak intelligently about it.
3. Build three possible search strings for your selected topic that addresses the research question you created. Make sure that you use Boolean Operators, and each of your search strings addresses all elements of your research questions.
W3 Thesis Question Activity Sample
Sample (This topic may not be used for this assignment)
Topic: The #MeToo movement
Thesis: The #MeToo movement is bringing light to misogyny in the areas of the workplace, home, and society at large.
Research Question: What has been the long-term impact of the #MeToo movement in addressing harassment?
- harassment AND women AND workplace
- #MeToo movement AND policy change
- #MeToo movement AND reporting violence
Thesis: Childhood obesity is a global challenge in the 21st century affecting low and middle-income countries (Powell, 2019).
Research Question: What is the long term effect of childhood obesity on the health of an individual?
1. Obesity into adulthood
2. Obesity leading to diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
3. Overweight and obesity are preventable.
Childhood obesity is a serious health challenge in the 21st century. The problem has turned to be worldwide, and it has effects on middle and low-income nations, more so in urban locations. The prevalence of this challenge is rising at an alarming rate. Worldwide, in the year 2016, the total numbe
- W3: Direct Quotation Activity Literature & Language EssayDescription: In this article, the author has mentioned that it is impossible for low-income schools to provide as many facilities to the students as are provided by high-income schools. I totally agree with this point because the overall performance of a student gets impacted if he or she is not sent to a good school...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- W5: Audience Analysis Literature & Language Essay PaperDescription: Timekeeping is one of the most critical components for most organizations. Although the management needs employees to work regular hours and under supervision, they should be given some level of freedom in that they can choose their working hours. Traditionally, workers...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- W5: Reflection Literature & Language Essay ResearchDescription: The course has been essential in enhancing my writing and critical thinking abilities. Through the writing experience, I have gained skills such as abilities to analyze information, communicate how and what I understand, critically evaluate materials. I have also learned how to evaluate...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |