2 pages/≈550 words
Literature & Language
Explore the Strategic Use of Project Management (Essay Sample)
Write a paper that includes this information: The name of the organization and pertinent background information about it. Any additional conclusions you can draw from your answers. 1. Using the project management situation, identify the benefits and shortcomings for an immediate transition to use project management for all services. 2. Considering the nature of the work being done and the knowledge levels of the technicians (probably high school graduates, some tech school graduates), how long would it take to indoctrinate them in the principles of project teams? 3. What do you see as most challenging if the company decides to convert to a project-driven enterprise? 4. Do the customers have any say in converting to a project-driven and delivered service? If so, what are some potential questions that the customers may ask? 5. Are there any potential savings (such as productivity increase) that you can identify from changing this company to a project-driven company? source..
Every successful organization has to employ a strategic project management. Project management would refer to as the process of organizing, planning, managing resources and securing resources in efforts to realize a successful completion of the product (Grundy, & Brown, 2002). Every project goes through six main stages during its life. The phases include the definition of the project, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure of the project. A group of people is set apart to work full time on project management. It revolves around the aspects namely; time, cost and scope. The management project is important to a company in that it helps the company minimize risks as it seeks to increase the chances of success. Quality is the major focus of the management project. Coca Cola is the world’s leading beverage producer. It operates in over thirty-seven countries with over five hundred products of soft drinks. Since its foundation in 1886 to date, the company has registered continued growth. This would not happen if there were no project management in the company. During the 2006 Coca Cola was the top line growth that came about from the stout revenues.
The project management has brought the company a number of benefits. The strategic project management in the company has made the company emerge as the top brand in soft drinks. The management in the Coca Cola Company has been of great significance as the company has invested in many countries and in many brands. Another advantage of the project management to the company is that the company is able to supply its products in over a two hundred countries.
However, the company has encountered several challenges in the project manag...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to time management:
- discussion Description: Master writing level 1 page Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Coursework. discussion ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Correlate Actions and Results with Project Management ProcessesDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Correlate Actions and Results with Project Management Processes...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Benchmark Project Management ApplicationsDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Benchmark Project Management Applications...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |