Financial Reform in Schools Education Essay Research (Essay Sample)
12 point Times New Roman Font. Two pages
ECON 2500W Writing in Economics
- Cite Sources
- Analyze, Don’t Summarize
- Clear, principle argument
- Good logical argument
- Write actively
- Write in Anglo Saxon
- Avoid the passive voice
- Avoid weak verbs and nominalizations
- Edit, Edit, Edit
- Coherence and Flow
- 1. Introduction
1.1. Introduction – open the paper and introduce the topic
1.2. Overview – in a few sentences describe the overall problem and cause, potential solutions and how they work
1.3. Thesis – state your case for which solution is best & why in 1-2 clear sentences
- 2. Problem
2.1. Describe problem & argue why it is a problem
2.2. Explain why this problem exists, how it came to be, and why it doesn’t resolve
2.3. Detail who is involved and especially who suffers from this problem
2.4. Show some evidence (data, tables, graphs)
- 3. Potential Solution #1
3.1. Describe solution & how it would work (How would it resolve the problem?)
3.2. Advantages of this solution?
3.3. Disadvantages of this solution?
3.4. Who is involved with and who is affected by this solution?
- 4. Potential Solution #2 (& #3)
- 5. Comparison
5.1. Compare solutions against each other
5.2. What type of considerations would lead to choosing one solution or another?
- 6. Preferred Solution
6.1. Say which solution you prefer and argue why it is the most beneficial overall
6.2. Describe why you prioritize the advantages/disadvantages of your solution over others
6.3. Discuss any reluctance you have about your solution & how you might address it?
- 7. Summarize & Conclude
7.1. Remind readers of scope of problem and possible solutions
7.2. Recap which factors are most important in making a decision about the solution to choose
7.3. Connect those factors to your chosen solution and summarize why it is the best option
Can School Finance Reforms improve long term earnings?
- School finance reforms increase school spending in low income school districts.
Financial Reform in Schools
Subject and Section
February 20, 2020
Academic institutions, for the most part, have always been believed to be solely dedicated to the propagation of knowledge and the improvement of its students’ well-being. While this should always be the focus of every institution, it must also be noted that increasing profitability and long-term earnings are essential, not only for its survivability, but also for improving its overall performance CITATION Can16 \l 1033 (Rothstein & Lafortune, 2016). In this paper, the author would discuss specific school finance reforms (SFRs) that can be done to improve the institution’s long-term earnings. Notably, it would focus on schools from low-income districts since these are the institutions that have the most population, but the least budget as compared to others CITATION Bur19 \l 1033 (Burnette, 2019). All in all, the author believes that by implementing some school reforms, academic institutions from low-income districts could help increase long-term earnings that would supplement its budget for the service of its students.
- The Annotation Paragraph. Literature & Language EssayDescription: The author examines the life of college students, international students, food rationing, and peacetime for college students. Seefield also examines cigarettes as a drug. The author asserts that the rate of cigarette smoking varies throughout the world. Cigarette smoking has also increased in the developing...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Tesla needs to be Further Develop Literature & Language EssayDescription: Tesla Inc is an American multinational corporation and is the pioneer for all legally produced first highway electrical vehicles. Through innovation, Tesla was able to produce electric vehicles, such as the Tesla Roadster and Model S, in hopes of improving the quality and preserving the environment ...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- The Great Wildebeest Migration Literature & Language EssayDescription: Wildebeests in the Serengeti and Maasai Mara tend to migrate all year long. Some migrations are within the private reserves, while other movements are across the Mara River from one to the other. These migrations, however, are epic and outstanding in their unique way....4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |