Rough checklist documentation. Literature & Language Essay (Essay Sample)
writer i need a new checklist, its a pair assignment.source..
Social Media Reflective Checklist for
Technology Assisted Pedagogical Documentation
Evidence/Discussion of Findings (rough notes here)
There is evidence of school devices rather than personal devices used for the posting of images/videos.
Describe how the methodology is pedagogical in nature.This method is informal documentation of various experiences educators have encountered in class. The information gravitates towards learning for school children and the site acts as the digital documentation platform. It is not a convectional platform because it is primarily a social media site, but it serves as a central digital pedagogical tool for educators to share their experiences.
There is no sufficient proof to determine whether the devices used to post, the information is provided by the school most of the content seem to have been captured by phones likely belonging to the educators.
There is some information which can be directly linked to a pedagogical practice. Some educators who use the platform describe some of the personal experiences which are not related to the learning process. However, it is important to note that this information is not very common on the site.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Legalize marijuana Essays
- Learning styles Essays
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to personal experiences:
- Comparing Adolescence Experiences between American and ChineseDescription: American culture is quite different from that of the Chinese. These are cultures that are based on two very different philosophies and this is reflected in youths’ behavior and experiences as part of the way society trains and develops the young in their midst....5 pages/≈1375 words | No Sources | APA | Psychology | Essay |
- Conduct a job searchDescription: Conduct a job search Literature & Language Essay...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Nature Vs. Nurture: Influence Throughout The LifespanDescription: The debate on nature and nurture has been around the psychology field for a long time. Nature refers to the genes that influence the performance of a person while nurture refers to the environmental variables in life....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |