3 pages/≈825 words
Literature & Language
Reflection health alphabet book (Essay Sample)
- What was the project about? It was about alphabet big book. The book called my healthy alphabet book. - What were your responsibilities in your group? Did you enjoy your role? Why or why not? I was wrote the names of the vegetables and fruits and cut the alphabets, yes, why “” please write something “” - Was it challenging? If yes, how? If no, why not? Yes it was, please write something - Do you feel that you fulfilled your duties and responsibilities well? If yes, how? If not, why not? Yes - What were the benefits of working on this project as a group? Do you think that you would have done better job had you worked on it alone? Why or why not? yes - What did you enjoy the most about working on this project and why? Interesting to do for the students an alphabet book and help them - What did you enjoy the least about working on this project and why? Please write me any thing - Did your group face any difficulties working on the project? If yes, what were they? And, what would you suggest as possible solutions for such problems in the future? - How well did your group members work together? How did you make the decisions you had to make on the project? - Do you think that your books will benefit students learning English in Bahrain? If yes, explain why and how. If no, why not? What would you change about the book to make it more beneficial to young learners? - Do you think it would be a good idea to ask your young language learners to create their own big books or alphabet books in the future? Why or why not? - Over all, what do you think about using big books/alphabet books to teach reading in your English language classrooms in the future? Is this something you will definitely adopt/adapt? Why or why not? The reflective journal must me based on opinion and personal experience, so there are no wrong answers to the questions above, however you must support your opinion with logical evidence and clear examples, your reflective journal must be honest thoughtful thorough and well written In general the alphabet book is for the students and book called my healthy alphabet book, to teach the students about the vegetable and fruits and it was a group work me and 3 girls and I was doing the names of the fruits and vegetables and cut the alphabet also it will help the Bahraini students in the primary to learn source..
What was the project about?
In this project, we were required to come up with a healthy alphabet book which was aimed at enhancing healthy habits to people. This project greatly looked at how the alphabet book could be used to make people get insights and knowledge on health related issues.
What were your responsibilities in your group? Did you enjoy your role? Why or why not?
My role in making of the health alphabet book was to write names of various healthy vegetables and fruits. I was also required to cut the alphabets by making them look as good as possible. Doing the work was really interesting and I liked every bit of it since knowledgeable on how simple things can be used to pass certain message to the target audience..
Was it challenging? If yes, how? If no, why not?
The task of coming up with healthy alphabet book was quite challenging. The aspect of arranging all things in a sequential and organizing manner was demanding as well as time factor. Doing all the work required dedication, discipline, hard work and above all time consuming.
Do you feel that you fulfilled your duties and responsibilities well? If yes, how? If not, why not?
I strongly feel that I did fulfill my responsibilities by doing all what I was supposed to do. I completed my section in time and this was achieved as a result of good time management, commitment and doing thorough research to come up with good product.
What were the benefits of working on this project as a group? Do you think that you would have done better job had you worked on it alone? Why or why not?
Working as a group was an effective way of bringing minds together and working towards a common goal. As it is said, “togetherness is unity”, this helped our group to delegate duties amongst us and this led to timely achievement of our goals and objectives. This project worked well when we worked as a team. Would I have worked alone, it would be time consuming as well as limiting on how innovative I could be. As a team, every member brought...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Code of ConductDescription: Undergraduate level Essay: Code of Conduct...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- ResumeDescription: Undergraduate Essay: Resume...1 page/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- How Governments Should Balance Law and Order with Individual FreedomsDescription: Law Essay: How Governments Should Balance Law and Order with Individual Freedoms...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |