Qualitative Article Review Literature & Language Essay (Essay Sample)
Choose 1 qualitative article from your Topical Reference List, and compose a 2-page review of it. Your review must include 2 sections: (1) a summary of the article, and (2) a critical analysis of the article. The article must be from a peer reviewed journal and written in the last five years.
Your summary must include:
• The purpose of the study;
• A description of participants/sample;
• The research design/data analysis (narrative, grounded theory, case study, phenomenology, ethnography, etc.);
• The method of data collection (questionnaire, document analysis, observation, open-ended or structured interview, etc.); and
• The results.
Your analysis must include:
• Opportunities for further research not already stated in the article,
• Threats to validity or undocumented bias on the part of the researcher(s),
• Other original insight or criticism, and
• Implications of the findings.
Qualitative Article Review
Purpose of study
The study was carried out to determine the different seating arrangements in elementary schools as well as the teacher's decisions on who sits where. The researcher aimed at getting information regarding the purpose of having the particular seating arrangements (Gremmen, van den Berg, Segers & Cillessen, 2016).
The research was done on 50 teachers in the 4th to 6th grade in an elementary school.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Journal Literature & Language Article Review EssayDescription: I am excited to learn more about the Ottoman Empire and how religion influenced the political system before the 19th century. I feel that it was more than tolerance that dictated how Muslims and non-Muslims were treated, in terms of rights and justice. I think that differences between people...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Article |
- Critique of Research Studies - Part 1 Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: The article has an abstract which summarizes the key features of the report in a clear and concise manner. Those key features include the aim of the study, method used by the researchers, findings and conclusions, as well as the need for further research on the subject matter. It clearly explains...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Summary of Mike Bunn's Article Literature & Language EssayDescription: Mike Bunn begins his article by introducing the concept that all writing is made up of a series of choices (Bunn 72). He then explains the basics of reading like a writer (carefully examining what you read and examining the writerly techniques) and introduces the concept of using quotes...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |