Progress Reflection Literature & Language Essay Paper (Essay Sample)
In your progress reflection, you will update your professor on the status of your project. The assignment will allow you to reflect on the research process and organize your research findings.
See Module 6 for more information and a sample.
Content of the progress reflection
Introduction (1-2 sentences)
In one sentence, identify that you are submitting a progress reflection and remind your professor of your topic. Topics should be easily summarized and should NOT be several sentences. Here is an easy formula "Using X to Solve the Problem of Y."
Progress Summary (100 - 150 words)
Summarize the progress that has been accomplished, clarify what still needs to be done, and briefly discuss any issues you've encountered.
Answer the following types of questions:
Have you completed all of the research?
What do you need to investigate further?
Have you modified your project in any way since the proposal stage?
What report sections have you completed so far?
What sections still remain to be done?
What obstacles have you faced with writing the report?
Summary and Future Plans (2-4 sentences)
Conclude by summarizing how the project is going. Also describe how you intend to address any obstacles and tackle the remaining work. Finally, let the reader (your professor) know if there's anything you require from him/her to successfully complete the report.
SAVING AND SUBMITTING YOUR FILE
Your assignment should be a Microsoft Word document submitted through this Assignments page.
This is a progress reflection for my project. My project was to research and analyze the technological world, its problems and possible solutions. Earlier, I had stated that technology has played an enormous role in society today.
The topic I selected is very interesting and I believe that I need to conduct more research. I have not completed all of the research. I need to investigate some of the problems social media has caused. Although some platforms like Facebook and twitter have made people to interact, I believe they have cause a lot of pr
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Online learning experience Literature & Language EssayDescription: Throughout my summer class session, I found online classes a lot more challenging to me as a student than it may seem. To some students, the idea of online classes can sound more enjoyable to them, making them commence with unrealistic visions. For sure, much if not more time and energy ...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Tactical Fundamental Literature & Language Essay PaperDescription: Tactics are used in warfighting to achieve on ultimate goal: victory. This means, tactics are only means to ends and should not embraced as scared and fixed. Instead, tactics, I have to understand are malleable yet are informed by more general techniques applied in more specific action-oriented procedures...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- My hometown Guang Zhou Literature & Language EssayDescription: Guangzhou is the heartbeat of Guangdong Province. It represents the province in both China and global maps. Guangzhou is emerging out of rich history and has made tremendous efforts to cope with both contemporary and future challenges, through addressing local and global issues...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |