Question 4 Assignment: Problem I Could Like to Solve (Essay Sample)
这是一个common application, 需要选一个prompt来写。
2017-2018 Common Application Essay Prompts
The word limit on the essay is 650.
1. Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
2. The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
3. Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
4. Describe a problem you've solved or a problem you'd like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma - anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
5. Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
6. Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
7. Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you've already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
Institution of Affiliation
Question 4: Problem I Could Like to Solve
The problem of street families has been a fundamental issue that is affecting several states in the America. More than 200 years ago since America gained independence its very interesting to note that the problem of street families has continuously increased year after year. In the year 2014, a street child moved in into our house. The experiences and the stories that he narrated to us were horrific and have always kept me thinking how well we can help the street families live a normal life just like other people. In this paper I am proposing some of the possible solutions that can help lessen the street families and turn these street families from beggars to contributors to the economy of the nation.
Firstly, we need to realise and recognize that the street families can be as productive as any other human being in the nation the only difference is that they lack a permanent place to stay or where they can call home. With realisation of this fact and recognition of the street families as people with an ability to contribute to economic growth then it becomes easy to engage them productively in promoting the economy of the nation. One of the key aspect is the introduction of programs that they can engage productively. One of this program is the introduction of street cleaning services. Most people consider these jobs to be odd and lowly paid hence the reason for low job applications for these jobs. With the introduction of su...
- Adults And Children Learn Foreign Languages DifferentlyDescription: Building knowledge of a new language depends on combining the explicit and implicit learning approaches, but this is not enough...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- English 101: Rhetorical Analysis Paper On Mother TongueDescription: Finding someone who is able to express themselves in a particular language extremely well is something that the writers with wide experience...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Position Raising The Minimum Wage The Potential BenefitsDescription: The issue of raising the minimum wage is an emotive one, and while supporters focus on the potential benefits...8 pages/≈2200 words | 15 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |