Question 4 Assignment: Problem I Could Like to Solve
这是一个common application, 需要选一个prompt来写。
2017-2018 Common Application Essay Prompts
The word limit on the essay is 650.
1. Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
2. The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
3. Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
4. Describe a problem you've solved or a problem you'd like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma - anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
5. Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
6. Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
7. Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you've already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
Institution of Affiliation
Question 4: Problem I Could Like to Solve
The problem of street families has been a fundamental issue that is affecting several states in the America. More than 200 years ago since America gained independence its very interesting to note that the problem of street families has continuously increased year after year. In the year 2014, a street child moved in into our house. The experiences and the stories that he narrated to us were horrific and have always kept me thinking how well we can help the street families live a normal life just like other people. In this paper I am proposing some of the possible solutions that can help lessen the street families and turn these street families from beggars to contributors to the economy of the nation.
Firstly, we need to realise and recognize that the street families can be as productive as any other human being in the nation the only difference is that they lack a permanent place to stay or where they can call home. With realisation of this fact and recognition of the street families as people with an ability to contribute to economic growth then it becomes easy to engage them productively in promoting the economy of the nation. One of the key aspect is the introduction of programs that they can engage productively. One of this program is the introduction of street cleaning services. Most people consider these jobs to be odd and lowly paid hence the reason for lo...
Top 5 reasons to buy essay
Schoolwork can be overwhelming and students need to come up with clever ways of addressing their schoolwork load. Here are some reasons why you many need to buy an essay.
Can focus on other important activities
If you buy essay, you can dedicate your time to other important things that demand your attention. Such activities include sports and work. To balance work and other time and resource intensive activities reflect negatively on academic performance and since some of these activities are unavoidable, buying an essay is necessary.
You are assured of good grades
These essays are authored by professionals and experts in their respective fields. Thus, they write authoritative articles based on their experience and knowledge of the subject. This is a guarantee that the papers are exemplary. Consequently, these writers are further trained and verified to ensure their work is top-notch at all times.
The work is plagiarism free
The work delivered by these professionals is also checked for plagiarism. Quality assurance department skims through the paper and enlists help of internationally recognized plagiarism checkers to ascertain the authenticity of these essays. Any found non-compliant is revised accordingly. Furthermore, there are stringent measures to ensure plagiarism is not tolerated and all essays meet the required minimum.
- Job descriptions and requirementsDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Job descriptions and requirements...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Famous American Project: William Henry Gates (Bill Gates)Description: My famous American is William Henry Gates popularly known as Bill Gates. He was born in October 28 1955. He is an American citizen...1 page/≈550 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Scholarly Journal Assignment: The Peer Review ProcessDescription: What process must an article go through in order to be deemed appropriate to be published in a peer-reviewed journal?...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |