Question 4 Assignment: Problem I Could Like to Solve
这是一个common application, 需要选一个prompt来写。
2017-2018 Common Application Essay Prompts
The word limit on the essay is 650.
1. Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
2. The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
3. Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
4. Describe a problem you've solved or a problem you'd like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma - anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
5. Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
6. Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
7. Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you've already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
Institution of Affiliation
Question 4: Problem I Could Like to Solve
The problem of street families has been a fundamental issue that is affecting several states in the America. More than 200 years ago since America gained independence its very interesting to note that the problem of street families has continuously increased year after year. In the year 2014, a street child moved in into our house. The experiences and the stories that he narrated to us were horrific and have always kept me thinki
- Poem: The Mother (By Gwendolyn Brooks)Description: Poem: The Mother (By Gwendolyn Brooks)...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- BHE314 Module2 Case StudyDescription: High School writing level 2 pages Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. BHE314 Module2 Case Study...2 pages/≈550 words| 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- MISDescription: Undergraduate Essay: MIS...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |