Commentaries On Topic: Is Our Online Data Safe (Essay Sample)
PLEASE READ 161-165 AND IMITATE THE WRITING STYLE OF SAMPLE ESSAY( LOOK THE ESSAY STRUCTURE)
commentaries are used to discuss issues and events that are currently in the news, they give you the chance to offer a new perspective about what is happening in the world around you.
1.FOCUS ON ONE EVENTS AND GIVE WHAT YOUR IDEAS AND POSITION ABOUT THE EVENTS(THREE MAIN IDEAS)
2. DISCUSS SMALL AND SPECIFIC THING, DONT DISCUSS BIG AND VAGUE THINGS
1.explain issue and angle quickly, don't turn your whole paper into summary
2.explain and support your point of view
3.teach your audience something new
4.make grammar and words simple(not complicated)
6. find reliable online source to support(nytimes, theconversation,BBC, the atlantic, etc(famous website is best)
7.have very clear and specific angle!!( don't discuss a big or tricky topic)
8.topic is implicit bias and trying to narrow it down to a specific situation that have been covered in recent news as a current event!!!!
9.PLEASE READ 162 THE ESSAY STRUCTURE.
10. get creative tittle.
Topic : Is Our Online Data Safe?
The recent Google Docs phishing attempt seems to have been quickly contained, yet it raises many questions about the security of online information. More of our personal information is being stored “in the cloud” of data centers run by private companies like Google and Amazon, and we must assume that hacks by unknown individuals or groups are a real possibility. Identity theft and data ransom are growing problems, but another issue is government (either local or international) access to personal records. Consider that almost all of your school records, including grades, papers, instructor comments, emails, financial information, and identification numbers are stored online. Since UCSC uses Gmail and we use Google Classroom, quite a bit of info could be accessed by a single hack. Additionally, companies like Google and Amazon offer their services for free in exchange for rights to use this information, and in many cases the actual details of how it is used are unclear. How do these personal information security concerns affect you? Should changes be made in these systems to protect you? When are cloud convenience and free services worth the risk? What particular concerns should international students be aware of?
remember look 161-165 imitate the essay structure
and narrow to specific events.
don't let the essay be too academic.
Commentaries: Online Data Safety
It does not surprise me that the people are still lax with online data safety stand the recent cases of ransomware and email phishing highlights the problem. Students increasingly use and access online data to, but then how safe are we? To address we need to look into how different people have been affected through data breaches and in the case of the ransomware businesses were interrupted in various countries. Similarly, for students the lack of data safety means that people underestimate how vulnerable they are. You tend to think that other people are the ones who can be affected, but then again computer users do not consider online data security a serious issue.
We increasingly conduct business and online affairs online, and this is a reality of the modern world. How many college and uni...
- Irony the Gift of the Magi Research AssignmentDescription: Dramatic irony, situational irony, the irony of foolishness, and the Magi's Gift. This essay will discuss each of the ironies as illustrated in the story....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Two-page Describes A Memory From Your LoopwritingDescription: This should be a memory that feels important in describing the community you are writing about for your first paper...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Leadership Project Supplemental Research Assignment PaperDescription: The presentation will highlight how the program will be used and what differentiates the program from others....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |