1 page/≈275 words
Literature & Language
More People Turning to Telecommuting (Essay Sample)
-Watch the video titled “More People Turning to Telecommuting” (5 min 21 s), found on NBC Learn. Type the title into the search field, then click the thumbnail video that appears. Be prepared to discuss. https://archivesbb(dot)nbclearn(dot)com/portal/site/BbHigherEd/search -Compare and contrast the communication methods used to manage a virtual team as opposed to a face-to-face team. Also, discuss the challenges of communication often faced with each type of team. -Support your comparison with a personal project (formal or informal) and apply your experience with communication during the project to justify your opinion. source..
MORE PEOPLE TURNING TO TELECOMMUTING
More People Turning To Telecommuting
Virtual communications is becoming more popular as technologies continue increasing, while though still being used, but face-to-face communication its usage is decreasing. In addition, in most cases, virtual communication is written, while in most cases, face-to-face communication is verbal. However, both virtual and face-to-face communications have negatives and positives.
In addition, both methods can support synchronous and asynchronous meetings. Zack (1993) explains that, with the two methods, spontaneous meetings, where individuals can exchange ideas with little structure are possible. Under synchronous meetings, it is very difficult to establish the reasons behind certain decisions. On the other hand, synchronous meetings are well structured, and the communicators have more time to discuss the issue in-depth, till everyone knows the reasons behind a particular decision. Apart from these,
Communication methods used to m...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Virtue, utilitarianism, and deontological theoriesDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. comparing the similarities and differences between virtue theory, utilitarianism, and deontological ethics. Include the following in your essay: Virtue, utilitarianism, and deontological theories...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Amy Tan and her essay on 'Mother Tongue'Description: Literature and Language: Amy Tan and her essay on 'Mother Tongue' Essay...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Rhetorical analysis of Amy Tan's 'Mother tongue'Description: Amy Tan’s 'mother tongue' Essay...3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |