Management: Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Essay Sample)
Research, analyze student test data in highschool setting. Compare and contrast, experience based, examples and write about real facts.
This should be done, after researching, from a Principal's point of view of what was seen and what is known, from researching, about the following:
* CPAS in Mississippi
* analysis of process for standardized * testing in a high school setting
* principal assisting in testing
* school testing coordinator has to say about testing, the CPAS
* test security
* testing challenges,
* policy about testing processes, regulations, and requirements for testing
* testing training for teachers
* 2-3 years of testing data for the CPAS
* When are test data received, reviewed, and used with teachers to guide instructional changes and make teacher professional development decisions.
Your Institution of Affiliation
March 24, 2017
In a 2015 survey taken by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (2015) in the state of Mississippi, about 34.1% of high school students played video or computer games more than 3 hours per day, while 33.4% watches television for the same amount of time. This data was taken with a 95% CI, showing that 78.8% of the students were not physically active for even an hour per day. This increases the risks for students in terms of both their physiological and psychosocial health, since inactivity has been reported to be at peak during schooldays as compared to weekends and holidays when a relatively significant percentage of the same population engage more into outdoor activit...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to animal testing:
- Statistical Methods and Six Sigma Research AssignmentDescription: Discuss the differences among the three major components of statistical methodology (descriptive statistics, statistical inference, and predictive statistics)...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Online Testing of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderDescription: A summary tells the main point of a piece of writing and its support. A summary must be short regardless of the length of the original piece of writing...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- M1D2: Research in Learning: Research Designs That Can Be Used To Study LearningDescription: Identify and discuss two research designs that can be used to study learning. In your discussion of these designs, be sure to offer examples...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Psychology | Essay |