Literature Review Literature & Language Essay Paper (Essay Sample)
Literature Review Instructions
Write a 10–12-page traditional Literature Review on the topic you have been researching throughout this course. You must incorporate a minimum of 10 articles, including the ones used for the Topical Reference List as well as the quantitative and qualitative articles you reviewed. This review must be a focused synthesis of findings in the literature. Thus, you will organize your discussion around themes that emerged in your review of the literature, rather than simply summarizing study after study.
Include the following elements in your review:
1. Title page with a running head
2. Abstract and keywords
• Discussion of key terms
• Review of the literature organized by themes
• Reference list
Format your Literature Review in correct APA style. Also, see the Literature Review Grading Rubric for the specific grading criteria.
IN THE ATTACHMENTS I ALREADY HAVE THE PAPER SET UP FOR YOU. I JUST NEED YOU TO INCORPORATE THE BODY. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE CONCLUSION OR SUMMARY YOU MAY DO SO. ALSO, REFER TO THE REFERENCE LIST IN THE ATTACHMENTS FOR THE REFERENCES YOU MAY ALSO USE OTHER REFERENCES AS STATED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE PROPERLY CITE FOR PLAGARISM PURPOSES AND USE A BALANCE OF YOUR OWN WORDING AND RESEARCH. FOLLOW THE GRADING RUBRIC PLEASE.
This paper includes a literature review relating to classroom design, learning, and teaching methods. This literature is focused on the difference in space's ambiance, and the learning environment students walk into each day. It also focuses on the various types of teaching methods to maximize the classroom's potential for students who learn in different ways.
Keywords: classroom, design, learning, affect, seating, arrangements, students, teachers
Classroom design and teaching methods that affect student development
As students have to spend large chunks of time in school, classrooms should be welcoming and warm to boost the student's morale. Additionally, classroom design can facilitate the learning experiences of students with special needs, including ADD, ADHD and specific learning disabilities. Classroom design has the power to impact students' well-being and motivation, either for better or for worse. Furthermore, when utilizing different teaching methods to fit the needs of every student makes a great deal of difference in student development. Every individual learns differently, and when teachers utilize only one teaching method, only a few students are developing thus leaving out the others who learn with different methods.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Wonder Woman movie analysis Literature & Language Movie ReviewDescription: Wonder Woman movie subverts feminism. First, the dressing of the character, Diana (Gal Gadot) is mean to propagate the usual portrayal of women in Hollywood. They must show ‘a lot of skin.’ She is dressed in some fancy leather knickers and her costume it designed to be ‘sexy.’...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Movie Review |
- Summary of Mike Bunn's Article Literature & Language EssayDescription: Mike Bunn begins his article by introducing the concept that all writing is made up of a series of choices (Bunn 72). He then explains the basics of reading like a writer (carefully examining what you read and examining the writerly techniques) and introduces the concept of using quotes...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Feminist Stereotypes Need to Go Literature & Language Research PaperDescription: These days, feminists get a bad rap; however, opposition to this movement is nothing new. From the initial wave of feminism which occurred in the 1800s until now, people have maintained certain myths regarding feminism in efforts to discredit the movement itself and activists...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |