Gun Violence in American Schools. Gun Control Debate (Essay Sample)
* The topic is gun violence in American Schools.
*This four- five-page reflection paper should be a coherently structured, polished essay that answers:
a. What was learned about the Global Challenge and what does that mean for you( gun violence in America schools)
b. What did you learn about the problem /topic that was researched.
c. What do you still need to learn?
d. How did this demonstrative integrative thinking?
The paper should include what was learned, both about the global challenge and about the process as a researcher, writer, and synthesizer. All of this is to say that it’s in part a research paper in which tells the results and conclusions, and in part a reflection on how you completed the research and came to the conclusions that you did. I want to learn about both findings and the learning process, in essence!
* please try to incorporate these resources in the paper, too.
1) , Barbara, and Kate Paarlberg-Kvam. "Fashion of Fear for Kids." InVisible Culture.25 (2017)ProQuest. Web. 12 Nov. 2019.
Samaa, Karen Sheehan, and Joe Feinglass. "Gun Carrying among Freshmen and Sophomores in Chicago, New York City and Los Angeles Public Schools: The Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 2007-2013." Injury Epidemiology 5.1 (2018): 47-53. ProQuest. Web. 12 Nov. 2019.
Crawford, Charles, and Ronald Burns. "Preventing School Violence: Assessing Armed Guardians, School Policy, and Context." Policing 38.4 (2015): 631-47. ProQuest. Web. 12 Nov. 2019.
GUN CONTROL DEBATE
Gun Control Debate
Gun control policy in the United States of America covers mostly the acquisition, ownership, and use of firearms through legal measures or law. Developed countries have strict rules regarding gun and firearm possession with the United States of America having more controversial cases of gun use. Most Americans have a constitutional right to legally possess firearms but the case is different since most murder cases and those of homicides involve the use of guns. Gun use in the United States has driven republicans and democrats to a debate of deciding whether illegally and legal possession of gun causes more violence or not.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to gun control:
- Marsha P. Johnson and Richard Spencer. Two Activist Movements. Description: The two activist movements that include, Power to the People by Marsha P. Johnson and Alt-Right by Richard Spencer has similar intentions of liberating people because of violation of their rights. It was a proper way of voicing for equality of rights of the people to the authority...4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Essay |
- Wikileaks - Revealing Intelligence Secrets, Protest Through ChaosDescription: The article on the New York Times describes a journalist who is also an international trafficker. The name of the journalist is Assage who is believed to be the founder of the WikiLeaks website. Assage name came to the limelight when he exposed a video of the American military killing 18 people...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | History | Essay |
- Should Guns be allowed in the United States? ArgumentativeDescription: For this essay, you are going to pick an issue about which you want to pose an argument, make that argument, and support it with research. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |