The Best Teacher I Ever Had Literature & Language Essay (Essay Sample)
The essay writing process: You will write the first draft of a two-paragraph essay plus a conclusion. You may choose one of these essay topics: The career I hope to follow; a special or unusual person; the best or worst teacher I ever had, or the most exciting event in my life. You will be graded on the following:
1. A clear thesis statement (10 points)
2. Two topic sentences (one for each paragraph) that express the main idea (15 points each for a possible total of 30 points)
3. The body of each paragraph: Each paragraph should be comprised of a topic sentence (#2 above), supporting details in body sentences (relevant to the topic sentence), and a concluding sentence (20 points each for a possible total of 40 points)
4. The conclusion (10 points)
5. Be sure to proofread carefully, including spell-checking. (10 points).
The Best Teacher I Ever Had
Course Number and Name
Assignment Due Date
As a student, I can understand that the life and career of a student depend on the quality of education provided to them by the teacher. A good teacher is someone who is ready to listen to the students, cares for them and provides them with the best possible teaching facilities. In high school, I got the chance to be taught by a very nice, cooperative and wonderful person. The name of my class teacher was Mr. John. He used to teach is English and science.
The first quality of my teacher was he used to interact with each and every student inside and outside the class. For example, Mr. John used to deliver lectures in a clear and comprehensive way, and when the time was over, he always encouraged us to visit him in the staff room for further guidance. Not only this but also the teacher had given us his personal mobile number so that we could call him whenever in need. However, he stopped us from calling him after 8:00 p.m.
- English Quiz Literature & Language Essay CourseworkDescription: English Quiz Literature & Language Essay Coursework For Questions 1-5, select the appropriate words for the sentence. (7 points each) 1. Although the Smiths had already eaten dinner, they allowed Johnnie to prepare his plate at the stove and join them at the table....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Descriptive Paragraphs Literature & Language EssayDescription: Imagine a place that fulfills the desire for adventure, travel, pleasure, and refreshment after arduous week. Which place allows me to ponder, relax, refresh and meditate? This place is the Bahamas. The Bahamas is never short of adventure; gorgeous and pristine beaches, exceptional boats and mouth-watering...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Writing Assignment 3 - First Draft Literature & Language EssayDescription: The great depression struck the world like a biblical plague, and the most affected nation was America which acted as the world’s capital. The depression led to a massive fall in the economy. In America, the rate of unemployment rose from about 500,00 to over 5million unemployed people. Those few who were...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |