Roof Life Sciences Essay Research Paper Coursework (Essay Sample)
1. What is a green roof? Search a green roof project on internet and provide brief words details and 1-2 photos.
If If you need a quote, please provide your citation.
2. Explain one emerging trend in roof construction? ( such as tech, management, training )
A green roof refers to a vegetated landscape roof system made on top of a building and utilized to grow different vegetation. Green roof construction is over a waterproofing membrane with a root barrier, drainage, irrigation system, or container gardens. Widely used in Europe, this type of roofing is gaining popularity. The roofing system is divided into extensive and intensive green roofing. Extensive roofing is lightweight roofing that supports about twenty-five pounds of vegetation, which grows naturally with minimal maintenance. Intensive roofing, on the other hand, is a more massive form of roofing that incorporates different types of plants wit
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Mid-latitudinal Cyclones Essay Life Sciences EssayDescription: Frontal or mid-latitude cyclones are large moving atmospheric storms. They can be over 1600 miles in diameters, and they have centers of low atmospheric pressure (Bierdel, 2017). The surface pressure can go as lower as 970 millibars, while the sea-level pressure is an average of 1013 millibars...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- Uneven Geographic Development is a Major Feature of the Capitalist EconomyDescription: Capitalism has received its share of its support and opposition in equal measure. The former argue that it is the recipe for extraordinary growth while the latter argues that it is prone and further, creates an unrivaled level of inequality. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- Continental philosophy final essay Life Sciences EssayDescription: Beyond the pleasure principle’ and ‘Mourning and Melancholia’, are some of the philosophical texts advanced by Freud. The two texts strive to unravel the complexities associated with loss, grief, and traumatic experience, from the Freudian psychoanalysis viewpoint. Freud’s gist of the argument...7 pages/≈1925 words | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |