1 page/≈275 words
Exoskeleton of Advanced Design (Essay Sample)
http://www(dot)sciencedaily(dot)com/releases/2012/10/121030101342.htm SUBMIT ONE PAGE SUMMARY OF ARTICLE source..
Exoskeleton of Advanced Design Name: Institution: To the Paraplegic people, there is now hope, in the form of an exoskeleton that has been created by engineers at the Vanderbilt University in a centre that deal in intelligent Mechatronics. National institute of child health and human development facilitated the fund to make this dream come true. The National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Centre records state that more than 100,000 have paraplegia. The exoskeleton, which is light in weight and compact in size, is deemed to give them the ability to walk again. Currently the university has the patents to these designs (three) and is in a signed agreement with the Parker Hannifin Corporation, to unveil the commercial version by 2014. In the...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- The Hunt for Electron HolesDescription: Life Sciences Essay: The Hunt for Electron Holes...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- The Cancer MenaceDescription: Life Sciences Essay: The Cancer Menace...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- Bio 121 Reflective JournalDescription: Undergraduate writing level 6 pages Life Sciences Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Bio 121 Reflective Journal...6 pages/≈1650 words | 3 Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |