1 page/≈275 words
The Energy of Stunt Kites (Essay Sample)
SUBMIT ONE PAGE SUMMARY OF ARTICLE http://www(dot)sciencedaily(dot)com/releases/2012/11/121112090515.htm source..
The stunt kites Energy
(November 14, 2012)
The Stunt Kites Energy
This article talks gives an account of how German plains performed their work together and never differed and when wind energy production was established, the German plains were highly tapped out. Some specialists decided to send stunt kites into the skies, to harness wind and turn the kinetic energy generated into electricity.
The author states that the Kite surfing became fashionable sporting activity, with the number of enthusiasts participating in those cross among the wing surfing, as well as, stunt kite flying growing at a very high pace. Basing on the modern inventions stunt kite was capable of being preferred compared to a piece of sporting equipment. At the end the main idea was established by the founders of Berlin based wind energy developer. They agreed to introduce Fraunholfer institute for manufacturing Engineering, as well as Automation, with an aim of making their concept realistic.
Additionally, Montnacher gave out his explanation on how kite power station worked. According to his point of view, Kites moved high at a height of 300 to 500 meters, while perfectly positioned and as a result, they became in conduct with the strong winds. On the hand cables of 700 meters in length tether the kites to vehicles, with an aim of pulling them around a circuit on nails. The author explains that a generator was then used to transform the kinetic power of the vehicle into electricity, as the measuring and control technology was positioned on the vehicle. This technology was believed to have offered a wide range of advantages.
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to kite runner:
- The kite RunnerDescription: High School writing level 2 pages Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Annotated Bibliography. The kite Runner...2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Annotated Bibliography |
- The Kite RunnerDescription: Literature and Language Essay: The Kite Runner (a story of friendship and treachery between a father and son)...4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Hotel Rwanda - The MovieDescription: Undergraduate Essay: Hotel Rwanda - The Movie...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |