5 pages/≈1375 words
Social Media Marketing (Essay Sample)
As the prevalence of social media continues to rise, consumers are recognizing ways in which social media can direct them to better sources for purchasing. As a result, businesses are now jumping on the social media bandwagon at a rapid pace, embracing social networks to achieve their marketing and business goals. Identify one (1) of the major social media outlets and write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you: 1. Discuss the four (4) components of a legally astute social media marketing manager who utilizes social media outlets for consumer transactions and how each component can mitigate the risk involved in doing business in cyberspace. 2. List and analyze methods of alternative dispute resolution and determine which would be most effective in resolving genuine disputes that arise with consumers who may make purchases from businesses that provide links via social media. 3. Since consumer transactions on social media can occur across state lines, determine how the federal government can best control these transactions. 4. Examine the three (3) branches of government and discuss which can effectuate the most significant impact on regulating consumer transactions via social media outlets. Support your decision. 5. Explain the agency relationship that exists on social media sites between the social media provider and businesses that utilize the site for advertising. 6. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:  Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.  Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:  Describe the legal environment of business, the sources of American law, and the basis of authority for government to regulate business.  Explain basic court procedures, types of courts, and alternative dispute resolution methods.  Use technology and information resources to research issues in business law.  Write clearly and concisely about business law using proper writing mechanics. source..
Social Media Marketing
1 As of today there are more than 275 social media platforms, all of which have at least one million active users on a monthly basis. With these many social media applications and platforms, the traditional bounds of the corporate manager have been broken. Every marketing manager who understands the social media traffic is enticed by the thought of gunning that much traffic on their marketing sites and pages on the social media platforms (Andrews, 2013).
It is not all smooth riding as there are components that make the most astute managers in marketing, especially where the social media is concerned. This is a relatively new ground and there are not as many robust laws that regulate business transactions, but there are a few that should be taken into account.
* As a marketing manager who is legally astute, one should have the knowledge of the laws with precise context which is specific to the use of the legal tools at their disposal. Not all the legal tools apply to the social media, as there are specific components that are context oriented. It is important that the marketing managers understand this concept, especially where the privacy of the potential users are concerned. This can save the managers law suits that would easily turn viral and damage the image of the company
* They should also hold a special place for the impact that the law has on the firms' success. While most of the other managers may see abiding to the legislations as an expense, to the legally astute, it is an investment that will lead to better growth. This can save the companies from facing legal constrains with the government and instead turn these constrains into profitable business strategies that are innovative.
* Legal issues require every marketing manager to have the ability to make decisions that are informed rather than wise guesses. Poorly informed legal decisions in this era could mean the end of the reign of a...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- Social Structure TheoryDescription: Social Structure Theory Law Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Law | Essay |
- evidence presentationDescription: evidence presentation Law Essay...5 pages/≈1375 words | 2 Sources | APA | Law | Essay |
- Crime Data ComparisonDescription: Crime Data Comparison Law Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Law | Essay |