2 pages/≈550 words
PROBLEM OF AUTHORSHIP (Essay Sample)
throughout the term Professor has stressed independent thinking supported by clear arguments and good, substantive evidence. In the midst of a lecture she would ask you to consider: “Do you agree with this architect's ideas?” or “In what other way might we consider this example (of architecture, of urban design, of user agency, etc.)?” This final assignment simply asks that you do what we have been doing throughout the entire class: thinking about architecture, its forms and contents. This should be about history of architecture by thinking through these topics: Avant‐Garde/ Modernism/Politics: redux ,Making the Tradition ofModernism: exhibitions,books, and polemics ,CIAM:Dissemination of Modernism ,Housing the Colonial Subject, Form/History/Rationalism ,Systems and Cybernetics, Program, Scale & Event Territory vs. Narrative ,Systems and Cybernetics source..
PROBLEM OF AUTHORSHIP
(19 March, 2012)
Problem Of Authorship
The main issue is grounded on the concept of understanding appreciative modern architectural assignments. Normally, the order is predictive, as it moves from planners, constructors and then handing over the building to the owner. As an effect, based on the history, it is not clear if the architect is just a service provider, an author, or both. This is because, connecting these concepts of who is an architecture, the result is that, he is an artist, or a social worker. This reason is based on the introduction of ethics, along with practical aspects affecting social responsibility.
To make things much clear, let`s concentrate on the attachment and relationship of the communities with the buildings and cities. Understanding this will be of great help in giving apart from the right answers, but also conclusive answers to the previous stated dilemma. This implies that, buildings do affect people`s work (Alice 2007).
Assuming that the original architect design started the art of building, but as time went, there rose the need of looking at the emergence of building. There are times when the architect design through inspiration of what is happening in the society. This acts as a major contribution to what used to happen long time ago. On the other hand, an architect can be considered as being a utilitarian individual, often, and it ends up being changed by the individuals using the space at all times. This occurs through meaning, changes in physical conditions, and in wearing feet down stairs. In this respect, th...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to a rose for emily:
- international business read any article of your interest in newspaper , which is related to . . .Description: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Article. international business ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Article |
- Analysis of "Young Goodman Brown" by Nathaniel Hawthorne (1804-1864)Description: Analysis of "Young Goodman Brown" by Nathaniel Hawthorne (1804-1864) Essay...3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Are We What We Eat?Description: Undergraduate Essay: Are We What We Eat?...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |