Psychological Freedom History Essay Paper Research (Essay Sample)
Choose THREE (3) of the following questions to answer below and follow these directions carefully:
Each response should be a minimum of 200 words.
Use Word, and write in a clear, academic style.
Use APA format to cite and reference your sources. Double space your lines, and use Times New Roman 12 point font.
1. Explain the idea of Psychological Freedom.
2. How did the Federal Government quell racial violence after the Civil War?
3. Discuss a public program from the Roosevelt Administration's New Deal.
4. Explain the evolution of desegregation in public accommodations.
5. What is one of the persistent problems with gender inequality? Explain why?
**** AWNSERS FOR QUESTIONS IN READING****
Chapters 5 and 6 from Schmidtz and Brennan, A Brief History of Liberty
Chapters 11-13 from Tsesis, We Shall Overcome, A History of Civil Rights and the Law
From a biological point of view, it is a convention for humans to respond to a stimulus in a certain manner. Psychological freedom comes in when one can alter and probably empower the response in a manner that he or she wishes. From a more elaborate perspective, psychological freedom can be understood to break the social mode of responding to stimulus. As per Schmidtz and Brennan's (2011) chapter on psychological freedom, the outcome of an event sometimes varies according to the course of action taken depending on the advice from the cognitive reasoning.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to civil war:
- Issue of laissez faire during the Progressive era History Term PaperDescription: The 1900s marked the beginning of the Progressive Era that extended through World War I. This period demonstrated the social and economic reforms that caused aggressive changes in the United States landscape from an agrarian to an urban society. These changes resulted to prompt industrialization...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | History | Term Paper |
- American History 1492-1877 History Research Paper EssayDescription: Christopher Columbus first lands in the Americas. He and his companions plant the flag of Spain on the island. Columbus discovered the New World for Europeans. He named the island San Salvador, although the natives already had a name for it; Guanahani. The event is important in American...5 pages/≈1375 words | Chicago | History | Research Paper |
- Efforts of the AU and UN Peacekeeping Missions in the Darfur Region of SudanDescription: A conflict is a typically protracted dispute between or among people or groups of people. World over, many nations have experienced wars, with significant others being at the brink of it, calling for ways to manage the antagonism. ...12 pages/≈3300 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |