The Four Most People, Events, Developments, etc. in World (Essay Sample)
For this assignment, in an essay of 850-1100 words of text excluding
cover page and references (approximately 3-4 pages), pick what you
think are the four most people, events, developments, etc. in world
history and explain why you picked each of them. Support your
choices with 1-2 sources from the Touro library.
Must be double-spaced with 1-inch margins and typed in 12-point
Times New Roman.
Should have a Cover Page and References Page.
Should be proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes.
Must include citations and bibliography.
If you do not turn in your Case Assignment before the deadline, points
may be deducted from your score for tardiness. If you anticipate a
problem turning in your assignment on time, please contact your
instructor immediately to avoid a failing grade for non-submission.
History enables humans to use experience when making judgments about the present and the future. Critical to the discussion is the fact that elements such as historical periods, developments, important people, and events make up history. Therefore, it is crucial for historians to understand the most important events, people, developments, and historical periods, because it would enable them make decisions in the present. Additionally, historians should be able to identify the reasons why these elements are important in history. For example, a historian thinks the late Nelson Mandela is an important historical figure; the historian should be able to cite reasons that support the historians thought. It follows that this paper discusses four most important people, events, developments, and historical periods by explaining why they are important.
Four Important People
The four most important people in history are Albert Einstein, Martin Luther King Junior, Napoleon, and Aristotle. Albert Einstein is an important historical owing to his discoveries in science. Specifically, Einstein made discoveries such as the theory of relativity and contributed to the photon theory. Critical to the discussion is the fact that the scientist's the theory of relativity is applied in many and different fields today. Martin Luther King junior is also an important person in history. According to Thackeray and Findling (2012), Martin Luther King Junior made great contributions to the world history by instigating legal reforms. Specifically, Martin Luther King junior instigated legal reforms that improved the social status of black people without using violence. Another important person in history is Napoleon Bonaparte, because he led the French revolution to success. It is also notable that the French revolution brought up the idea of equality, and liberty that are crucial in the politics of today. Ultimately, Aristotle is important because of his contributions in philosophy.
Four Important Events
It is crucial to note that history could also be remembered by significant events such as the Boston Tea Party of 1773 and the Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. This owes to the reality that the Boston Tea Party led to the American Revolution, which in turn paved way for other revolutions such as the French revolution. Further, the assassination of Archduke Franz Fer...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to martin luther king:
- Comparing Two Polytheistic ReligionsDescription: The two polytheistic religions to be compared include Hinduism and the Ancient Greek religion...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- The Willingness to Ignore the TruthDescription: I'll attach the information. Please read carefully in order for you to give me a wonderful job. I need a very good hook....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Leaders of the 1960s Rights Revolution Description: Choose one of the leaders of the 1960s rights revolution and outline the individual’s contribution (negative and/or positive) to change in America...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | History | Essay |