User Testing Script. Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay (Essay Sample)
Write a 750-1,000 word test script that answers the following questions: Use attached case study.
Who would be part of the user testing?
What are the elements to test?
What are the steps used to perform acceptance testing, integration testing of new systems, and testing of system enhancements?
Are there any rules involved?
What is the action/outcome expected?
What would the action plan be if testing does not work?
Cite at least two scholarly resources in your response.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
Subject and Section
February 5, 2020
• Who would be part of the user testing?
The Academic Hospital oncology program (Oncology South) and a more extensive national oncology health care system (Oncology North) will be part of the user testing.
• What are the elements to test?
o For efficient and functional record-keeping, the development of a universal system of electronic health records would allow access to patient information in every field of healthcare while still providing confidentiality and autonomy of patient information. (Sninsky, 2008) To have a standardized oncology solution for Universal Health, the Electronic Health Record (EHR) of both Oncology North and Oncology South should be aligned with the rest of the organization. Even though Oncology North had been part of Universal Health for eight years and its Electronic Health Record (EHR) – Chrystal – was the EHR platform for Universal Health, it had some particular issues with the current program relating to its management in providing oncology services to its target population (Charles, 2008).
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to animal testing:
- Hypothesis testing. Mathematics & Economics Math ProblemDescription: DEEDS, also known as Data Elements for Emergency Department Systems, is one of the initiatives of the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). ...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Math Problem |
- Article Analysis 2 Health, Medicine, Nursing Article CritiqueDescription: The questionnaires were developed by the National League for Nursing which was then translated into Norwegian at NTNU in 2010. The demographic data collected included the age of the respondent, whether they have experience from practicing and how many hours they trained with clinical practices in question....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article Critique |
- Week 6: Design Classification Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Unlike between-subject or between-groups design, within-subject research designs or repeated-measures designs involve the same individual testing all variables or conditions in an experiment. Between-group designs involve different persons testing each variable in an experiment...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |