1 page/≈275 words
Health, Medicine, Nursing
The Role of Advanced Practicing Nurses (Essay Sample)
What is the role of the Advanced Professional Nurse in creating an ethical practice environment? Respond to this question, based on your selected APN role. My APN role is public healthsource..
The role of Advanced Practicing Nurses (APNs)
In today’s public health care environment, nurses are faced with complex ethical and moral dilemmas, especially in situations where they are hindered from doing the right thing by conflicting beliefs and values held by other healthcare providers. In such situations, upholding their obligations to patient calls for increased moral courage and may lead to adverse results. These issues accentuate the need for advanced practicing nurses (APNs) to be committed towards creating environments that nurtures moral courage.
By applying moral courage, nurses base their decisions on the beneficence ethical principle which stipulates that nurses should always endeavor to do good for others. They are also guided by an inte...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Community Health Mission and the Mission of Clinic Medical FacilityDescription: How would you describe the difference between a community health mission and the mission of a hospital or clinic medical facility?...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Alcohol Abuse AssignmentDescription: Alcohol abuse is a concern since Ken’s performance and concentration might be affected negatively, and there is a need to understand how the work environment affects her behavior....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Advanced Practice NursingDescription: With over 3 million nursing professionals in USA, this sector forms the largest part of United States Health care workforce...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |