Telehealth Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay Research (Essay Sample)
Write a 275-word paper in which you argue the advantages and disadvantages to telehealth.
I need to consider the following when writing the paper: Write about The scope of telehealth services offered by the Nurse Practitioner
- The risk involved, such as patient privacy and security risks of your telehealth systems
- Legal implications, such as the federal and state laws and regulations related to telehealth
- Available resources from the American Telemedicine Association for implementing telehealth best practices and practice guidelines
- Standardized clinical protocols for telehealth communication to ensure prompt responses, consistency, quality, and efficiency of telehealth services
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Telehealth refers to the use of electronic information tools to support remote clinical healthcare. The practice continues to increase across the world, with health facilities adopting it to cut down the operations costs and increase access to patients. According to Schwamm (2014), the quality of telehealth should not vary based on personal characteristics of the patient o the provider. Instead, it should promote equitable access to quality healthcare. Telehealth has several advantages and disadvantages that either promote its usage or prevent health practitioners from adopting it.
- Essay about Covid 19 in Texas Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: The first case of COVID 19 in Texas was reported in March 2020, and it involved a Fort Bend County resident. As of July 16, 2020, there were about 292,656 confirmed cases with approximately 3,561 deaths, according to Public Health Officials of Texas (Texas Health and Human Services, 2020)....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Dysphasia Diet Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay PaperDescription: A dysphagic diet is one that entails various textures of liquids and foods that assist and make it easier for patients to swallow (Steele et al., 2014). This diet occurs in different levels depending on the thickness of foods and drinks on a scale implemented by the International Dysphagia Diet...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Senior Fitness Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay PaperDescription: The decline cycle is one of the stages of the product life cycle, characterized by the ultimate drop-in product sales and a halt in the overall production. During this phase, the profitability falls; eventually, production becomes no longer profitable, and the business stops further production...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |