Teen Pregnancy: Problem Health Behavior And The Target Population (Essay Sample)
You have a program/intervention proposal to address a health behavior problem.
Write an abstract (1 page in length) briefly describing your whole proposal. Be sure to use subheadings.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- Describe the problem health behavior and the target population.
- Summary of the program goal and objectives.
- Briefly describe your strategies for program implementation and evaluation.
- Discuss what contribution the results/findings from your proposed program will make to the field of health sciences.
Problem health behavior and the target population
In countries such as the United States, there is a significantly high rate of teenage pregnancies. Although this occurrence can be a positive experience especially in the latter years of the teenager's life, it is also linked to numerous adverse health and social implications (Frick, 2007). These associations are even present after adjusting for pre-existing health and social problems. The target population will involve mainly teenagers and also teenage mothers. During this adolescent period, initiation of sexual activities typically occurs. The early onset of sexual intercourse and the associated issues regarding management of the pregnancy is just one of the elements that have increased the risks of unplanned pregnancies and early motherhood (Reading, 2010).
Program goal and objectives
Analysis of essential services necessary for such people will be conducted. The teenage pregnancy prevention and management program is focused on educating individuals on the benefits of abstinence, the pros, and cons of abortion and also preventive and management strategies in case this issue occurs.
Sex education will ensure that those affected most are aware of this issue and can take the necessary measures to prevent such instances from occurring. The program will highlight the benefits of receiving quali
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Censorship Essays
- Mental illness Essays
- Water pollution Essays
- Child labor Essays
- Schizophrenia Essays
- Smoking Essays
- Manifest destiny Essays
- Trifles Essays
- Vietnam war Essays
- Ethics Essays
- Globalization Essays
- Kite runner Essays
- Drugs Essays
- Artificial intelligence Essays
- George washington Essays
- The crucible Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to abortion:
- Differences Between Intersectional Feminism And Feminism In AmericaDescription: Sample entries focusing on the relationship and significant differences between Intersectional Feminism and American Feminism, its impacts on society, relevance, and relativity. Annotated with their respective rhetorical analysis, the pros and cons of both feminisms are critically compared and contrasted....7 pages/≈1925 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Annotated Bibliography |
- Legalization Of Abortion: Reasons Why Abortion Should Be LegalizedDescription: ence, I think that abortion should be legalized across the world as long as it is done professionally to safeguard the life of the mother....5 pages/≈1375 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Gun Control: Gun Violence Prevention, Gun Safety, Firearms RegulationDescription: This assignment is an intermediate step towards writing the final project. Choose a topic or issue that interests you and do some research on it to help you take a position for your final paper. What kinds of sources can you find that you might be able to use? ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Annotated Bibliography |