Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment (Essay Sample)
Before making a case for an evidence-based project, it is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation.
1. Complete the "Organizational Culture and Readiness for System-Wide Integration of Evidence-Based Practice Survey," located in the textbook appendix. (ATTACHED).
2. Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results, addressing your organization's readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, as well as how to integrate clinical inquiry. (I AM A NURSE CO-ORDINATOR FOR HOME HEALTH AGENCY FOR ELDERLY CLIENTS).
3. Make sure to include the rationale for the survey categories scores that were significantly high and low, incorporating details and/or examples. Also explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization, providing strategies that strengthen the organizations weaker areas.
4. Submit a summary of your results. The actual survey results do not need to be included.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, revise "Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment" for your final paper submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
Organization’s Culture and Readiness Assessment
Implementation of EBP has been highly considered due to the high scrutiny and tighter regulations of the patients' outcome. Implementation of EBP brings along a change in the organization's culture since new behaviors and practices must be adopted. This is a proposal for the implementation of EBP in the organization. It evaluates the culture of the Organization and its readiness to implement EBP.
EBP plays a central role in the mission and philosophy of this organization. However, I don't believe if the degree to which it is being practiced is enough. There is still a void to be filled. This is because, as much as the administration is committed to the implementation of EBP regarding planning and support, the nurses and physicians are not committed as much.
I would say that the lack of commitment by the nursing staff and physicians is as a result of lack of knowledge and skills of using EBP. The number of the nurse scientists who could assist in research if need be is inadequate. To be precise, there is only one! The advan...
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to culture essays:
- 1-1 Ayana Comment: The Factors Of Culture Description: According to the Ayana post, the factors of culture and family attention are determinants of likelihood of positive treatment. ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- 1950s Cu1950s Culture: Conformity vs. Rebellion Essay Description: For this next topic, we will be exploring the culture of the 1950s and debating whether it was a time of conformity or rebellion...3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | APA | History | Essay |
- Performance Represents the Globalized Cultures of SE Asia Description: In this assignment you have been asked to create a marketing packet to teach people about SE Asia and to entice them to come visit....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Life Sciences | Essay |