2 pages/≈550 words
Health, Medicine, Nursing
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY (Essay Sample)
Create a 5 paragraph essay. Introduction: Explain paper's topic in a few sentences. Make it “splashy” so I want to read the paper. First paragraph: Use a thesis sentence to start your paragraph. This is a statement that captures the main idea for the paragraph. The next sentences support the thesis sentence. Second paragraph: This paragraph is your second strongest statement you want to make for the paper. Use a thesis statement again that transitions from the last paragraph. Third paragraph: Use this paragraph to provide more ideas to strengthen the paper, to introduce a last concept and to start the wrap up for the paper. Conclusion: Use this paragraph to clarify what your point is in the paper. The conclusion ties all the thoughts of the paper together and leaves the reader with the “point” of the paper. May use the topic of professional development as the topic for this paper source..
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY
This paper intends to establish the relevance of professional development in the contemporary society. The society has experienced huge advancement since the 18th century which can explain the change in the society`s status from a simplistic community to a much complex super-structure with many interactive components. Professional development is to assist in sustainably running the system which calls for specialized skills in one`s field. The paper tries to examine various forces that push for professional development to maintain the balance in the society.
Specialization brings about efficiency from the manpower employed. The Theory of Division of Labor which was developed by Emile Durkheim sought to explain the situation which is quite observable in the current society. It was previously believed that with one being specialized in a certain field it would be monotonous and one would just be like a robot. However, this can be changed through career advancement. Professional development exposes one to advanced skills of undertaking skills. Through this, there should be creativity and innovativeness in performing the allocated duties. It is therefore possible that new products and services are developed and thus broadening the area of duty. The simplistic society did not give room for advance and direct orders had to be observed to the letter. Modernity has come wit...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Census DataDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Census Data...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Carbon tradingDescription: Master's level Essay: Carbon trading...7 pages/≈1925 words | 1 Source | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Health Assessment of the Toddler, Preschool, and School-Aged ChildDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Health Assessment of the Toddler, Preschool, and School-Aged Child...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |