EXPLAIN AND EVALUATE THE RISK FACTOR OF BOESITY ESSAY (Essay Sample)
You should following the APA style that include a 'abstract', and use a hook at the beginning of article.
The topic is choose by self, if you are not good at this topic "EXPLAIN AND EVALUATE THE RISK FACTOR OF OBESITY", you can choose something that you like.
Must be professional, use quotes.
I will upload a sample and you can look how to write, but do not copy anything from sample, thanks!
Risk Factor of Obesity
Obesity is a big nutritional problem that faces the developed and the developing countries alike. Today, the percentage of the global population that has obesity is alarmingly high. Obesity is taken to mean accumulation of fats in excess to the extent that they affect the health of an individual. The purpose of this report is to examine the risk factors of obesity and make people aware what they can suffer if they became obese. The results of the study showed that obesity has several risks related issues that need to be paid attention to and addressed effectively and in due time. Eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly are effective ways of combating the issue of obesity. People that work hard to reduce their weights are less likely to suffer from obesity related health issues compared to those that continuously gain weight.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to childhood obesity:
- What health risks associated with obesity does Mr. C. have? Description: Answer#1: In case of Mr. C. the health risks associated with obesity are hypotension, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, asthma, activity intolerance and irregular sleeping habits. ...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- How Separation Affects Children Age 2 to 6Description: The separation of parents leaves kids with emotional stress, which can lead to social problems. In addition, the children age 2 to 6 do not concentrate in class, therefore, they do not perform well in academics....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Early Childhood Teacher Position: Positive BehaviorDescription: As an enthusiastic Early Childhood graduate with a passion for children and a proactive experience in imparting knowledge to preschoolers, I would like to convey my interest in the position of Preschool Teacher....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |