Assignment Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section F: Implementation Plan (Essay Sample)
Assignment: Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section F: Implementation Plan
In 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page), provide a description of the methods to be used to implement the proposed solution. Include the following:
1. Describe the setting and access to potential subjects. If there is a need for a consent or approval form, then one must be created. Although you will not be submitting the consent or approval form(s) in Topic 5 with the narrative, the consent or approval form(s) should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
2. Describe the amount of time needed to complete this project. Create a timeline. Make sure the timeline is general enough that it can be implemented at any date. Although you will not be submitting the timeline in Topic 5 with the narrative, the timeline should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
3. Describe the resources (human, fiscal, and other) or changes needed in the implementation of the solution. Consider the clinical tools or process changes that would need to take place. Provide a resource list. Although you will not be submitting the resource list in Topic 5 with the narrative, the resource list should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
4. Describe the methods and instruments, such as a questionnaire, scale, or test to be used for monitoring the implementation of the proposed solution. Develop the instruments. Although you will not be submitting the individual instruments in Topic 5 with the narrative, the instruments should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
5. Explain the process for delivering the (intervention) solution and indicate if any training will be needed.
6. Provide an outline of the data collection plan. Describe how data management will be maintained and by whom. Furthermore, provide an explanation of how the data analysis and interpretation process will be conducted. Develop the data collection tools that will be needed. Although you will not be submitting the data collection tools in Topic 5 with the narrative, the data collection tools should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
7. Describe the strategies to deal with the management of any barriers, facilitators, and challenges.
8. Establish the feasibility of the implementation plan. Address the costs for personnel, consumable supplies, equipment (if not provided by the institute), computer related costs (librarian consultation, database access, etc.), and other costs (travel, presentation development). Make sure to provide a brief rationale for each. Develop a budget plan. Although you will not be submitting the budget plan in Topic 5 with the narrative, the budget plan should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
9. Describe the plans to maintain, extend, revise, and discontinue a proposed solution after implementation.
PLEASE WRITE UNDER THE FOLLOWING HEADINGS;
1. Setting and access to potential subjects. PLEASE create a consent or approval form(s)
2. Time needed to complete this project. PLEASE create a timeline.
3. Resources or changes in the implementation of the solution. PLEASE provide a resource list.
4. Methods for monitoring the implementation of the proposed solution. PLEASE develop the
5. Process for delivering the (intervention) solution.
6. Data collection plan. PLEASE develop the data collection tools.
7. Strategies to deal with the management of any barriers, facilitators, and challenges.
8. Feasibility of the implementation plan. PLEASE develop a budget plan.
9. Proposed solution after implementation.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Setting and Access
The patients involved in the program are going to be in a hospital setup. This will allow close monitoring and more importantly evaluating the impact the same has with reference to nursing (Saint et al., 2016). Relative to the sensitivity of the topic, there will be need for the patients to sign a consent form, showing that they are okay with the procedure and their involvement in the program.
Timeline for The Project
The program will take an estimated two months to implement. This is relative to the fact that there aren’t many facets to be considered. The main elements to the program are basically aligned with the establishment of the practices that the hospital is using and then comparing them with the CDC guidelines to establish the element of change in the patients’ outcome (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2015). Implementation phase of the program will involve the establishment of the monitoring components planning for each of the components, recruitment of the target groups and collaboration aspects of the partners to the program.
There are a number of resources that are crucial for the success of the program. One facet of this element are the human resources, this is with reference to having competent nurses on the teams to make sure that the program is implemented in the best way possible for maximum results. There is also need for hand hygiene and aseptic materials for the teams. The team will require adequate catheter site dressing regimens, central venous catheters, catheter securement devices, antibiotic prophylaxis, antibiotic ointments along with training and educational material where possible (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2015).
Methods and Instruments
The program is going to be in two phases; one of the phases is going to involve evaluating the techniques and strategies used in the selected hospitals. The results relative to the catheter related infection is going to be noted down. The next phase will involve the deployment of the CDC Guidelines for the Prevention of Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections from the year 2011. The results of this next phase will also be noted down. An analysis will then be carried out to establish the difference between the normal practices used at the hospital and evaluate for any changes after the CDC guidelines are implemented. This is crucial for the final approach on reducing the infecti...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Evidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section E: Change Model Description: Roger's diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project....2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Research Question: What is Malpractice in Nursing?Description: This paper explores the roles that are carried out by the Nursing Practitioners in the United States and also answer different questions....2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Describe Implementation Of Nursing Care ModelDescription: Describe implementation of current Nursing Care Model and recommend a different model that could be utilized to improve quality of nursing care...5 pages/≈1375 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |