Plan To Accommodate The Learning Styles Of Each Student (Essay Sample)
Compose a 500-750-word paper which describes your plan to accommodate the learning styles of each student. This plan starts with defining course objectives; use the "A-B-C-D Method of Writing Objectives" resource as a guide. The objectives should incorporate Bloom's taxonomy, be written at the appropriate level for the audience, and include at least two learning domains (cognitive, psychomotor, and affective). Make sure to include the following:
An outline of the course content and agenda that will be covered.
Descriptions of the learning activities and the rationale for the learning activities selected
Strategies to assess learning, based on the learner objectives
Use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed resources less than 5 years old in addition to the course materials.
Subject and Section:
Leadership Strategies Course
The nursing student will be able to understand, analyze, explain, and apply the leadership strategies in the healthcare sector through the three learning styles namely, visual, kinesthetic, and auditory.
Nurse leaders are important components of a healthcare organization. The scope of duties and responsibilities include administrative work, management, training, and bedside support to ensure high-quality patient care and achievement of organization goals (Hamilton, et al., 2018).
* Leadership definition, importance, and scope. This includes a discussion of what a nurse leader should be in a hospital/clinic setting. The role and responsibilities of a nurse leader will be emphasized to promote clear job demands and expectations that will affect the quality of service given to the patients.
* Quality, safety, and patient satisfaction. This part tackles the management of different aspects of the practice to ensure quality, safety, and patient satisfaction. This involves creating a culture of quality service among healthcare professionals with consideration of their motivation and work situation to help boost growth in the organization (Bergstedt & Wei, 2020). The different leadership strategies to effectively improve patient satisfaction with the medical services provided will be thoroughly explained.
* Decision-making and communication. The critical thinking skills of a leader, both in clinical and administrative aspects of the healthcare sector should be continuously developed. Effective communication strategies should also be used to collaborate among nurses, other healthcare workers, and staff to ensure appropriate work output and excellent patient care. The
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to learning styles:
- What is management philosophy? Using appropriate examples, discuss classical and contingency. . .Description: Management philosophy includes particular values and rules that are utilized as guidance for making decisions. However, the rules and values are chosen based on the contextual demands of the management role. ...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Kerouac and Burroughs’ Writing Styles. Literature & Language EssayDescription: The writing styles embraced by both Kerouac and Burroughs evoke particular reactions from their audience. However, the two use language in a poetic manner, making the audience connect to reality in their lives....2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- An Aesthetic Experience and Artful Learning ApproachDescription: An aesthetic experience is a qualitatively different experience similar to other exceptional mental status but different from the everyday experience....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Education | Essay |