Personal Worldview Inventory. Spirituality. Pluralism (Essay Sample)
Write an 800-1,000-word essay on your personal worldview. Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term "spirituality," and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism. Primarily, address the following seven basic worldview questions:
What is prime reality?
What is the nature of the world around us?
What is a human being?
What happens to a person at death?
Why is it possible to know anything at all?
How do we know what is right or wrong?
What is the meaning of human history?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Personal Worldview Inventory
Personal Worldview Inventory
Healthcare services are concerned with many activities requiring a proper understanding of the universe and life in it. The major role of nursing or any related medical career is to handle individuals, who are alive. Since human beings are subjected to death, it is also essential to understand the concept of death — the nature of the world around us is somewhat confusing due to various mysteries in life. Human beings normally experience life mysteries. Thus, there is a need to understand the meaning of the human being. Human beings are creatures on earth that are known and believed to be having a sense of spirituality. The spiritual nature of humanity is mostly revealed after death when human beings are believed to be existing spiritually in religions but are scientifically believed to be harmless. It is also important to know human history as this would enable us to understand their nature, as well as to understand the concept of ethics. Ethics is a branch of knowledge that enables us to differentiate between right and wrong. In the quest of adequately understanding the meaning of the universe, it is important to consider the meaning of spirituality, pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to human trafficking:
- Bryant Park in Manhattan. Social Sciences Essay PaperDescription: Bryant Park is an eight-acre large and green oasis found at the 42nd Street and Sixth Avenue intersection in New York. The park is considered one of the most adorable and pleasant parks found within and around Manhattan. The park has heavily trafficked streets around it that sometimes pose...6 pages/≈1650 words | 3 Sources | Chicago | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Term paper History Term Paper Research Paper EssayDescription: Understanding the cultural traits among human beings plays a critical role in learning and appreciating the diversity among the human race. Culture is a complex discipline involving knowledge, art, beliefs, norms and other capabilities acquired within the society one lives....5 pages/≈1375 words | 1 Source | MLA | History | Term Paper |
- Book Chapter Response The Wire Dangled Human Race Arts Book ReportDescription: The ideas shared by the author tie closely with the themes that were discussed in class since they all approach an enduring topic of philosophy which is a mind-body challenge. The author successfully manages to explore the neuroscience of this subject while at the same time looks for a room...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Book Report |