List your personal, professional, and educational goals. (Essay Sample)
Related topics but separated into two, please one page(275words) for each distinct topic. This application is for a research opportunity at the FDA. "The research will focus on addressing the current regulatory need for defining the clinical pharmacology requirements and standards to
demonstrate interchangeability for growth hormone (GH) products proposed under the 351(k) biosimilar pathway for various indications."
1. -Personal goal; to have my own family by 2023 after i graduate Pharmacy school
-Professional goal;have a job before my graduation day. Have a pharmacy job in public affairs/research area or industrial. My biggest goal is to hopefully have a job at the FDA.
-educational goal;Graduate pharmacy school in May 2022
2. Overall just talk about day to day life experience on how people suffer from drug misuse, abuse and even just because of ignorance on how medications affect their body. I am from a third world country and want to focus on how i have seen medications ignorance affect my population, linking this to the knowledge i will get from my experience and how helpful that could be in other to make a difference. Not just in my community but in my family. Want to also reference my curiosity about research/clinical pharmacology as a whole.
1. List your personal, professional, and educational goals. Explain how this opportunity may enable you to achieve tose goals. 2.Describe any experiences or situation that you feel have influenced your interest.
Like any other student in my class, my main objective is to graduate from pharmacy school in May 2022. Importantly, having benefited greatly from effective family dynamics, I desire to establish a family of my own before the end of 2023. Nevertheless, establishing a family will be very difficult if I fail to secure a job. As a result, I purpose to secure a job in the pharmaceutical industry or in public affairs/research areas before graduating.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to goal:
- Mental Illness. My long-term career goal in accountingDescription: As a kid, I was not only playing with dolls, but also I was attracted to games that involved learning math, solving problems, and unraveling puzzles. At the age of three, my mother started teaching me math, and she liked the idea that I enjoyed playing with numbers....3 pages/≈825 words | Other | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- The Goal Business & Marketing Essay Research PaperDescription: Operational management is one of the most important functions in an organization. The Goal is a book by Eliyahu Goldratt and Jeff Cox that demonstrates the applicability of key concepts in operational management. The operational management concepts are presented through...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Baseline and Goal Writing Based on Standardized Assessment EducationDescription: Understanding baseline assessments is important in order for an educator to set his goals accordingly. Using measures taken before the teaching process could help the teacher assess the strengths and weaknesses of the child, tailor a specific course of instruction for him, and monitor child’s improvement...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Education | Essay |