Evaluation of bedside shift report. Summary of Key Points (Essay Sample)
Select an article from a peer-reviewed nursing journal regarding an EBP process or implementation.
Write a summary of 750-1,000 words that includes the following criteria:
An introduction that explains the focus of the article.
A summary of key points of the article.
A list of the steps taken by nursing to develop and implement an EBP.
Application of the learned information to a practice setting where the student either identifies an EBP that has been applied to your setting or a practice problem that would benefit from the implementation of an EBP.
A clear and concise conclusion.
Involvement of clinical nurses in evidence-based practice (EBP) is essential in enhancing quality and safe patient care, particularly for those institutions that aspire to attain Magnet Recognition. The EBP directive argues that nurses should be able to conduct nursing interventions with the use of most appropriate evidence, carry out research studies, and disseminate their findings (Schirm, Banz, Swartz & Richmond, 2018). Documenting and supporting the involvement of clinical nurses in EBP and research is considered to be an overwhelming activity that requires the support of the top management team in an organization.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research. Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: The quantitative research study chosen for this discussion is that of Gonzales et al. (2016), that assesses the learning styles of students in graduate entry nursing programs. The research is among the few that have investigated the learning styles....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Components of Exclusive Breastfeeding during the first year of lifeDescription: Parents are sometimes not certain with the proper child care they should give to their newborn child—from the clothes the child should wear to his proper nutrition. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Description. Describe type of play therapy according to PiagetDescription: Jean Piaget, a Swiss psychiatrist, is best known for his research on child development. For many years, he studied different stages of cognitive, social and physical development in children, and developed a theory regarding the same....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |