Nursing Clinical Question Assignment Part 2. Health, Medicine, Nursing (Essay Sample)
Nursing Clinical Question Assignment: This is an evolving four-part assignment designed to help the student develop a better understanding of how to formulate clinical questions and to locate original research to address those questions.
Part 2- Literature Search (15%) Conduct a literature search to explore the available knowledge relative to the stated clinical question. Review the LIRN resources for information on formulating a search strategy and conducting a search for literature.
The product of this literature search should be the citation and abstract of 5 original NURSING research articles that address issues identified in the problem statement for part 1. The articles can be from CINAHL, PubMed, or any of the computer databases available in LIRN.
Write a brief description (1 paragraph) of the literature search you conduct (key words used, numbers of hits, and types of journals). In addition, submit the citation and abstract for five (5) articles and the search description paragraph
See Attached Document for part one.
Nursing Clinical Question Assignment Part 2
PubMed was the primary search engine used to access the articles. The search was limited to article reviews. PICO approach of the literature search was used to obtain the keywords where;
Obese, diabetes type 2
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Article Critique #2: Qualitative Review. Health, Medicine, Nursing.Description: The article Research and Diabetes Nursing. Part 4: Qualitative Designs by Vivien Coates provides a guideline for nurses aiming to conduct qualitative studies. ...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Case Study 9. Answer the questions. Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: No, the facility did not have sufficient evidence to suspend the nurse. All the evidence used against the nurse is circumstantial and rely on various assumptions to conclude that she was diverting narcotics for her own use. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Health Policy and Ethics. Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: In the state of Georgia, irrespective of possession of health insurance, a few adults receive a surprise medical bill from an out-of-network provider....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |