Literature Review. Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay (Essay Sample)
While the implementation plan prepares students to apply their research to the problem or issue they have identified for their capstone change proposal project, the literature review enables students to map out and move into the active planning and development stages of the project.
A literature review analyzes how current research supports the PICOT, as well as identifies what is known and what is not known in the evidence. Students will use the information from the earlier PICOT Statement Paper and Literature Evaluation Table assignments to develop a 750-1,000 word review that includes the following sections:
1. Title page
2. Introduction section
3. A comparison of research questions
4. A comparison of sample populations
5. A comparison of the limitations of the study
6. A conclusion section, incorporating recommendations for further research
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
PROBLEM IS FALL AMONG OLDER ADULTS
PLEASE INCLUDE 8 ARTICLES ATTACHED IN LITERATURE EVALUATION TABLE . MY PICOT IS
P-(population) -older people 65 year or more in skilled care facility
I-(intervention) - participation in physical activities and exercises
C- (comparison) compared to no participation in physical activities
O-(Outcome) reduction in fall incidence
T-(Time) their stay period in nursing care facilities
PLEASE INCLUDE IDEAS ABOUT EDUCATING STAFF IN COLLABORATION TO INCREASE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
Fall prevention is one of the safety challenges for health care providers; falls is the leading cause of accidental deaths in the US and is attributed to higher health care cot annually. Falls are a common occurrence among the older population, accounting for more than 10 percent of emergency visits and hospitalization more among Medicare beneficiaries (Vlaeyen et al, 2017). In the older population fall becomes an everyday risk, be it around the house, climbing stairs, and inappropriate footwear or even when performing normal duties increase the risk of falling.
Falls are common, but are preventable events; therefore several articles have reviewed information about everyday lifestyle choices among older adults, and falls risk assessment methods and various fall prevention interventions to identify barriers and facilitators for fall preventions in various hospital settings (Morris et al., 2016).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to things fall apart:
- Appeal for condition of admission. Admission EssayDescription: First of all, let me thank you for your kind response. I have not fully understood why you have taken this decision. There are a large number of applicants seeking admission at the University of California, but the admission office has no confirmed the exact SAT score needed for admission...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Admission Essay |
- Assignment: Application: Systems Theory. Health, Medicine, NursingDescription: Health care is getting more and more complicated as the demands on physicians increases. As a result, physicians need to understand how their practices relate to the healthcare system (Johnson, Miller & Horowitz, 2008)....4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |
- The Things They Carried – Tim O’BrienDescription: The weight of the “things” the men carry is heavy and physically as well as emotionally taxing.The men had to carry what they needed including food and basic amenities....4 pages/≈1100 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |