Homework 4 Writing Assignment About Food Industry (Essay Sample)
Now Answer the following questions:
1. To what extent does the food industry take responsibility for or deny such claims?
2. To what extent should the food industry be held responsible for the obesity
3. To what extent should the industry be legally allowed to continue to develop such
ingredients, recipes, and food items?
4. To what extent do you think it is the food industry’s fault that most consumers are
ignorant of the foods they eat automatically and repeatedly?
5. To what extent do you think it is okay for the food and restaurant industry to exploit
consumers’ lack of awareness about the foods they eat repeatedly?
6. How do you think this lack of awareness can be addressed?
7. If people become aware of the ingredients in the foods they eat repeatedly, to what
extent do you think their eating habits would change?
8. To what extent do you think your eating habits would be affected?
Date of Submission
To what extent does the food industry take responsibility for or deny such claims?
The food industry does not consider the scope of blames and responsibilities at higher percentages. Instead, the miraculous escape of the brunt blame is pegged on personal choices that play roles in consumptions of the fast foods. Thus despite the numerous studies and proofs concerning adverse impacts of the production of foods high in calories, highly processed foods and foods that are high in sugar and salts, the food industry produced them in bulk due to the high demands of the market. In a nutshell, the fast food industry at high percentage denies the claims of being responsible for unhealthy eating and craving for the fast foods.
To what extent should the food industry be held responsible for the obesity epidemic?
The food industry should be highly responsible for the obe
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to childhood obesity:
- Chapters 7 13 Module Notes: This is Your Brain on FoodDescription: Define and explain the following concepts: neurons, encoded for palatability, orosensory self-stimulation, opioid circuitry, nucleus accumbens...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- 4 Homework Assignment 3 About The Skinny On ObesityDescription: Berridge hypothesized that "only a subset of the population has heightened incentive salience, and that rewarding foods trigger overeating primarily ...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Homework: Differences Between Homeostasis Set Point TheoryDescription: Define and explain all three of the following concepts: homeostasis, "set point theory,” and settling point theory....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |