Health Data Reporting. Description of the Events. Nursing Essay (Essay Sample)
Find at least two examples where a legal duty exists to report health data to a state or federal public health agency.
Consider those relevant examples that have recently been reported in the news.
Write a 500–750-word paper that addresses the following:
1) A description of the events in the news.
2) How was this information gathered and submitted to the authorities?
3) Propose ways of improving the status quo and provide reasons why this has not yet been accomplished.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Health Data Reporting
Health Data Reporting
Entailed in this paper are two events that require legal responsibility whereby health information should be provided to a state or federal public well-being organization. Successful public health systems that can ensure the country’s health require joint efforts from a versatile network of administrations and people in the public and private sector. These versatile networks are combined with the configuration of policy and practice of administrative public health organizations at the state, local, and national levels. Management at each level (state, local, and national) has a particular duty to establish the circumstances in which persons can be as fit as possible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Patient Teaching Plan Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay PaperDescription: “I do not know why it had to be him. He was my everything! I hate Diabetes, I hate doctors that could not save him! I hate everything!” are some of the words that she said as she dashed out of the restaurant without paying her bills. She had just received a message that her husband was no more....4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Summarize Research Articles. Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: The article by Pace, Macaulay, Salsberg, Jagosh, and Seller (2012) examined the efficiency and reliability of Mixed Methods Appraisal Tool (MMAT) in appraising the quality of systematic mixed studies....1 page/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Benchmark - Evidenced-Based Practice (EBP) SummaryDescription: Application of the learned information to a practice setting where the student either identifies an EBP that has been applied to your setting or a practice problem that would benefit from the implementation of an EBP....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |