Self assessment reflection paper on Evaluation of Evidence for practice DNP (Essay Sample)
The DNP essentials outline a number of competencies regarding scientific underpinnings for practice. Reflect on the NR7100 course readings, discussion threads and assignments you have completed across the course and write a short essay regarding the extend to which you feel you are now prepared to
1) Use science based theories and concepts to:
a) determine the nature and significance of health and healthcare delivery phenomena
b) Identify a practice problem at the microsystem, mesosystem, and macrosystem
c) describe the actions and advanced strategies to enhance, alleviate, and ameliorate health and healthcare delivery phenomena as appropriate and
d) evaluate outcomes.
2) Use the nursing ways of knowing and analyze the implementation of a selected theoretical perspective into evidence-based practice
3) Develop and evaluate new practice approaches based on nursing theories and theories from other disciplines.
Not more than 1000 words excluding title page and references. APA format and sources not more than 5 years
Self-Assessment Reflection Paper
Self-Assessment Reflection Paper
The main objective of the doctor of nursing practice (DNP) is to research new knowledge and ensure that the new experience should be implemented in the health care system. The program is a rigorous way of ensuring that there is a successful implementation of the latest knowledge and technologies in the health sector. To conduct this evaluation, some essentials are used, which include enhancement, culmination, partnerships, implementation, and evaluation. When all the above essentials are put together, they form one unit that leads to an aspect in the nursing field known as evidence-based practice (EBP). The need for EBP is to have nurses make viable judgments on patient care from verifiable evidence (Moran, Burson & Conrad, 2016). This knowledge of judgment comes from research work.
The field of nursing is historically based on theories and has a huge knowledge gap that can only be fulfilled through research into theories within the nursing discipline and other subjects (Younas & Quennell, 2019). Therefore, there is a need for health institutions to support nurses and all those medical practitioners who would like to increase their knowledge in the field of nursing.
- W1-psychotherapy with individual. Does Psychotherapy have a Biological Basis?Description: Psychotherapy as a mental illness treatment addresses mental illness by focusing on the behaviors, thoughts, and moods of the patient. All these are controlled by the brain and as such, it suffices to say that psychotherapy targets the brain....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Implementing Meaningful Use Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: The application of EHRs has always remained a primary aim of health care improvement within every country, including advocacies that are contesting that automated health care records practice will enhance patient point of care and decrease charges. With funding that came from the affordable care...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Delivery Models Essay Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: Delivery Models in Healthcare have always been an essential tool in the field of medicine. With it, studies and practical approaches dedicated towards the betterment of healthcare are focused, not only on the improvement of theoretical and technical applications of medicine but also towards the betterment...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |