Significance of Evidence Dissemination Writing Assignment (Essay Sample)
1. Why is it important to disseminate evidence in nursing practice? What does it accomplish for the profession? 3 references
2. Give an example of dissemination of evidence to influence health policy. Provide the Web address and analyze the evidence presented. 3 references
Elaborate Dissemination of Evidence
Elaborate Dissemination of Evidence
Significance of Evidence Dissemination
As far as modern medicine and nursing practices are concerned, the use of evidence-based practice techniques and approaches is instrumental. This is because in recent years, the significance of evidence-based practice and its contributions towards the improvement of nursing as a field is immeasurable (Brownson, 2011). The dissemination of evidence refers to the spread of knowledge and information accumulated through evidence-based research to healthcare professionals with the aim of ensuring that said professionals are also aware of the most recent information on nursing as a practice.
It is highly critical that the dissemination of evidence is treated with great seriousness because it is the predominant avenue through which nursing as a field progresses and improves in terms of care and service delivery to patients (Dang, Dearholt, Sigma Theta Tau International., & Johns Hopkins University, 2018). Through the dissemination of said evidence, the nursing field is able to improve the cost-effectiveness of healthcare, increase the quality of care delivered to patients, and also guarantee that the field remains at par with industry best practices and standards as elaborated through evidence (Melnyk & Fineout-Overholt, 2011). This plays a significant role in ensuring that nursing practitioners can remain abreast with the best practices in the field at all times.
This dissemination of evidence is quintessential to the success of nursing as a field and healthcare in general. This is mainly because the appropriate and timely dissemination of evidence serves to guarantee that nurses and other healthcare professionals in the nursing field can continually improve their skills in the delivery of care to patients (Roe & Webb, 2008). At the same time, it ensures that the nursing field is also moving forward in line with other healthcare fields to guarantee the provision of holistic and high-qua
- General Trends In Health Care Legislation Over The Past 5 YearsDescription: Describe a specific piece of legislation occurring within this timeframe across the United States. Discuss how it governs a long trending health care concern. What have been the motivating factors that have influenced this particular legislation?...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Regulatory Agencies Assignment: Pennsylvania Hospital Description: Describe the purpose, mission, and goals of this health care organization. Provide an overview of the type of health care organization and the community it serves. Discuss the population, or stakeholders, that this organization is committed to serving....3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Financial Resource Management in HealthcareDescription: The financial management personnel in healthcare settings are tasked in the evaluation and planning, crafting of long-term investment decisions, working capital management as well as budgeting and accounting....6 pages/≈1650 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |